• Technical reference with Logica (actually CGI Group) for MMFI-Virtualization Project [Required knowledge: European Space Agency MMFI Ground Segment architecture and data distribution]
• Software Team Leader for the coordination of the development activities and Software Developer of SSA DC-I [Required knowlegde: Java technologies and Linux system administration]
• Software Architecture Designer and Software Developer of web administration interface for VSFTP [Required knowlegde: PHP 5, BerkeleyDB and Linux system administration]
• Adaptation of AMS library to multi thread [Required knowlegde: C language on SUN OS]
• Software Architecture Designer, Software Team Leader coordinator and Software Developer of WTS CMS with wich it is possible to configure, create and manage European Space Agency Training Courses, Workshops and Summer Schools web sites [Required knowlegde: PHP 5, MySQL and Linux system administration]
• Responsible of the porting from FreeBSD 32 bit to Linux RedHat 5 64bit of earth.eo.esa.int and uranus.eo.esa.int (European Space Agency servers) [Required knowlegde: Unix/Linux system administration]
• Maintenance and support to the Disasters Charter Activation European Space Agency servers [Required knowlegde: Disasters Charter processes]
• Configuration, maintenance and support to the European Space Agency MMFI components [Required knowledge: European Space Agency MMFI Ground Segment architecture and data distribution]
Support to Operation Engineer for European Space Agency Ground Segment as ElsagDatamat S.p.a. (Finmeccanica Company) consultant inside the Serco/ElsagDatamat Consortium
Architecture Designer, Integration Engineer and Software Developer of a video surveillance system and weather station based on Open2300 software for SeamarCantieri Sas shipyard [Required knowledge: WiFi mesh protocols, PHP, MySQL, Open2300 software, Linux system administration]
Software Designer and Software Developer of management software for a toy store [Required knowledge: Visual Basic and Microsoft Access]
Officer for the Italian Navy during the ordinary military service
Ordine degli Ingegneri di Roma
University of Tor Vergata, Rome
Dissertation on "Methods and tools for the analysis of metrics in the wireless mesh networks" (experimental) with referee Prof. Giuseppe di Battista:
• Deep study of wireless mesh routing metrics protocols focused on OLSR and BATMAN protocols
• Tool developed in C, cross-compiled on routers board (MIPSEL), able to probe the real quality of network links in a MESH analyzing bit rate, retransmissions, signal level for any different modulation adopted
• Proposal of a more efficient metric based on a broadcast and unicast packets and some temporal average
University of Roma Tre, Rome
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.