2012 Fleurus Editions, France, Freelance
- Design and creation of Ebooks
2011 Laboratory of Plasma Physics (LPP-CNRS), France, Internship (4 months)
Experimental study of the internal structure of the boundary layer (Magnetopause of the Earth), with
and without reconnection:
- Development of an IDL code providing magnetopause profiles (density, pressure)
2009 Universcience (Cite des Sciences et de l’industrie – Palais de la découverte), France, Internship (4
Presentation of scientific conferences:
- Organization and development of scientific conferences
2008 Laboratory of Dynamic Meteorology (LMD-CNRS), France, Internship (4 months)
Assimilation of observation and interaction between spatial scales:
- Development of a Fortran code providing the best estimation of the state of the system studied
and investigate the influences of small scales for atmospheric quantities
2007 Center of Nuclear Spectrometry and Mass Spectrometry (CSNSM-CNRS-IN2P3), France,
Internship (3 months)
Simulation of the primordial nucleosynthesis in the cosmology of Milne:
- Studies of the creation of primary elements in a particular universe with an existing code in
2006 Center of Studies of Environment of the Earth and Planets (CETP-CNRS), France,
Internship (4 months)
Characterization of the resistivity of a digital code of non collisional plasma:
- Processing numerical date produced by numerical integration of a system from an existing code
in language C
2011 Space Studies Program (SSP)
International Space University (ISU), Graz, Austria, (2 months)
- ISU team project H2ope “To recommend space based solutions to the global water crisis through
focus on the Tigris-Euphrates River Basin”
- Thesis : “The phenomenon of magnetic reconnection”
2010-2011 Master of Physics of Plasmas (2nd year),
University Paris 11, France
- Thesis: “Measurements of magnetic waves in space: design of sensors and data analysis”
2008-2009 Master of History and Philosophy of Science - "Technical Sciences and Society" (2nd year), grade
University Paris 7, France
- Thesis: “Scientific event organizers in scientific museums: human organizer, an essential element
of scientific museums and a reflection of the link between society and science”
2007-2008 Master of Physics - "Simulation & Modeling" (2nd year)
University of Versailles, France
- Thesis : “Propagation of electromagnetic waves”
2006-2007 Master of Physics (1st year)
University of Versailles, France
2003-2006 Bachelor in Physics, grade with honors
University of Versailles, France
June 2012 Freelance Ebooks designer
Oct 2011 ISU team project presented at the International Astronomical Congress (IAC)
Jan 2010 Article published in the newspaper “Découverte”: Northern lights, some elements of History
April-August Lecturer in scientific museums : “Palais de la découverte” and “Cité des sciences et de l’industrie”
2004-2008 Youth people management and leadership
2003-2008 Private lessons in physics and mathematics for high school students
- Working level in English, in Spanish and in German
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, LaTeX, Photoshop, Indesign
- Language C & C++, Matlab, Fortran, Idl, Html & Css
Interests Artistic gymnastics, Marathon of Paris 2011, Marathon of New York 2012
Strengths Conscientious, determined, persevering, dynamic, creative, self-working
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.