· Control software requirements testing and development
- modeling/simulating thermal controller logic of the A350XB Supplemental Cooling System
- kinematic/dynamic simulations for analysis of CANADARM2 and robotic manipulators
· C, C++, JAVA
· Thermal Desktop, SINDA, NX Space System Thermal Simulator
· Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
· SCRUM Software Development Methodology
· Working in a LINUX environment
· CATIA - V5R20, AutoCAD – 2009
· Polish – fluent
Aversan/Honeywell, September 2012 – Present
· System level testing of A350-XB Supplemental Cooling System (SCS) controller software designed and built by Honeywell.
· Creating test cases and test scripts to ensure adequate coverage of SCS Requirements.
· Traveling offsite to Torrance, California to perform software/hardware integration testing.
· Modeling and testing of SCS control system performance with the use of MatLab/Simulink.
· Analyzing test results to ensure compliance with System requirements.
· Suggesting system functionality changes based on System test results.
· Creating and revising existing system requirements in DOORs to address changing system functionalities.
· Managing AFDX and CAN data bus Interface definitions
· Maintaining documentation to ensure proper traceability of high and low level requirements.
Quality Assurance Analyst
NexJ Systems, May 2012 – September 2012
· Creating, designing, and developing Quality Assurance (QA) test plans, test cases and test scripts.
· Conducting QA tests, gathering, analyzing and summarizing test results against test plan pass/fail criteria.
Intermediate Mission Systems Engineer
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. (MDA), January 2009 – March 2012
· Prepared, executed and analyzed end-to-end (ETE) integration tests of safety critical control software/hardware used by robotic systems on the International Space Station.
· Wrote formal test reports and addressed discrepancy/non-conformance issues to ensure requirements are met.
· Performed kinematic and dynamic simulations/analysis of robotic system (CANADARM2) behavior using in-house simulation software in a LINUX environment.
· Led and managed the ETE team in testing during superior's absence to deliver product on time.
· Developed algorithm for determining stiffer CANADARM2 configurations which helped determine possible worst case stress loading scenarios during payload berthing missions.
· Enhanced existing mathematical thermal models of space flight hardware for thermal simulations in SINDA and Thermal Desktop.
· Performed thermal simulation analysis of planned robotic operations to ensure thermal limit compliance of all monitored units.
Researcher/Designer—Space Systems Dynamics and Control Group
RyersonUniversity, May 2006 – August 2008
· Performed research work on simple satellite control laws for Professor K. D. Kumar.
· Designed a tethered balloon launch platform to launch three fetmo satellites in sequence built in Professor Kumar’s satellite controls course.
TorontoAerospace Museum, May 2006 – May 2012
· Part of a team restoring the Lancaster WWII bomber.
· Removing and cataloging damaged parts.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
RyersonUniversity, Toronto, ON
· Focused courses on the following topics:
· Avionics and Systems
· Control Systems Engineering
· Aircraft Stability and Control
· Spacecraft Stability and Control
· Systems Engineering
Electronics Engineering Fundamental Certification
(In Progress, completion expected in 2015)
HumberCollege, Toronto, ON
· Digital Circuits
· Electronics Devices
· Network Basics (IP, LAN)
· PLC Programming - various industrial robots (FANUC, KUKA)
Introduction to NX Space System Thermal Simulator (Course sponsored by MDA)
Introduction to SINDA and Thermal Desktop (Course sponsored by MDA)
Controls For Systems
MDA (in-house courses)
Thermal Environment Design and Testing
MDA (in-house courses)
· ITAR - 2 Clearance
· Canadian Secret Level 2 Clearance (held while working at MDA)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.