ABOUT ME: A self starting individual, an effective communicator, and strong team player. I enjoy new challenges, and solving complex problems.
· 2012-2015 MEng Systems Engineering, Cornell University
· 2004-2007 B.S.E Engineering Physics, Colorado School of Mines, GPA: 3.38
· 2001-2004 A.A.S. Space Technology, Community College of the Air Force: GPA 3.90
2011-Present RELIABILITY ENGINEER
· Data Analyst/Statistician for Business Unit
· Design experiments and prepare equipment testing plans
· Developing data acquistiona and analysis systems for product line
· Work with teams to optimize business unit processes (Lean student)
2010-2011 GRADUATE STUDENT/CONSULTANT TO JORGE SCIENTIFIC
· Computer modeling of data clustering
· Conducted feasibility studies of emerging quantum computing technologies applied to search algorithms
· Assisted advisor in mathematical formulas
· Located at Flathead Valley Community College
· Tutored in freshman/sophomore level physics, mathematics, and chemistry
2007-2008 GRADUATE STUDENT
· Specialized in computational physics finding solutions to nonlinear Schrödinger equation
· Tutored various undergraduate courses
· Teaching Assistant to freshman level physics
· Teaching Assistant in optics design course-set up lab equipment, graded assignments
2004-2007 UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT
· Senior thesis completed on nonlinear scattering theory
· Research assistant working on information theory in quantum computing
· Transcribed a manuscript in latex, 200+ pages of graduate Quantum Mechanics course
· Lab Assistant work study, chemical safety compliance, and chemical preparation
2004 CIVIL ENGINEERING INTERN AT NTL GEOSCIENCE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
· Soil tests: density testing
· Tested properties of concrete for highways and the airport
· Performed gravel composition analysis calculations
· Billing procedures
2002-2004 PROGRAM MANAGER/TEST MANAGER
· Responsible to test and evaluate a new command and control ground system/software
· Co-authored future space system's concept of employment, and concept of operations
· Test Manager/Operations Lead of $94M AFSCN
· Directed seven person team with test and development of OSR technical documents
· Planned and coordinated testing of systems upgrade, while preserving steady operations
· Supervised analysis and validation of 34 ground system resources for 200+ satellite test
· Liaison between Senior Management and Civilian Contractors
· Co-authored 3 SOPS OSR Concept of Operations, Transition Plan
· Developed and presented technical status briefings to Senior Leadership
2001-2002 TECHNICAL WRITER/SYSTEMS ANALYST
· Developed and specialized temporary procedures to accommodate modern systems
· Created an 2000 page operations documentation as a team
· Identified and rectified 84 documentation errors
1999-2001 SPACECRAFT COMMAND AND CONTROL OPERATIONS
· Responsible for 24-hour satellite operations via the AFSCN.
· Technical advisor on operations crew for all ground system fault detection and isolation.
· Managed six person crew and resource allocation for 19 satellites within 3 constellations
· Solved 250+ anomalous conditions within Air Force Satellite Control Network
· Excelled in four consecutive operational evaluations with an average of 95%
· Instructed four trainees, all of which received highly qualified scores
· Air Force Leadership, Management, and Supervisory Skills training
· Initial training on WANIU data routing hardware/software
· Air Force Development Evaluation Manager Training
· AFSCN Communication Systems - breakdown of antennae and routing systems
· Space Systems Operator crew instructor training - training satellite command/control
· Space Systems Operator training - initial course for satellite command/control
· TECHNICAL SKILLS
· LabView-Two Semesters
· Mathematica-Four Semesters
· MatLab-Two Semesters
· Digital Circuit Design-One Semester
· Analog Circuit Design-One Semester
· Solid Works-One Semester
· MS Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
· Air Force Sergeants Association "Airman of Year" 2001 - Pikes Peak Chapter 1181
· Distinguished Graduate of Space Operations Training, 97% average
· Member of Society of Physics Students
· Dean's list Fall semester, 2005
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.