Search for a job as a junior engineer in flight dynamics 2009
2009 - 2010
Double degree at Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH: Royal Institute of Technology), Stockholm, SWEDEN
MSc in Aerospace Engineering: one year and a half studying mainly space subjects (rocket propulsion and science, spacecraft dynamics and engineering, GNSS, space environment, space physics, system engineering, compressible flow …) but also basics of economics, geopolitics and management.
Work in an international environment
2007 - 2009
Engineering school "Ecole Centrale de Nantes", Nantes, FRANCE.
2-year studies of mechanical and electrical engineering and mathematics
2004 – 2007
Preparatory class for the entrance exam to the "Grandes Ecoles"(Maths, Physics), Poitiers, FRANCE
1997 – 2004
Science-based «baccalauréat», passed with A distinction, Poitiers
December 2011 – December 2012
Young Graduate Trainee at ESTEC, Noordwijk, NETHERLANDS
TEC_QEC section – Components Space Evaluation & Radiation Effects section
- Determination of the electrical and functional behavior of CAN transceiver electrical devices, in the natural space environment. Radiation test in the ESTEC Cobalt 60 facility.
- Radiation analysis of Proba 3 and 2 missions, using OMERE and FASTRAD software.
- Study of ELDRS effect and of a statistical method forecasting low dose rate radiation degradations on components.
January – July 2011
Master thesis at EADS Astrium, Les Mureaux, FRANCE.
TEA112 section – A5 Development Mechanical Loads
- Kinematic and dynamic studies on Ariane 5, at the beginning of the launch.
- Testing of the gate between PERMAS (finite element software used for dynamic analysis) and ADAMS (software used for kinematic analysis of flexible bodies).
- Finite element method. kinematics. matrix models, Craig-Bampton reduction method. programming.
3-month professional internship at EADS Astrium, Les Mureaux, FRANCE.
Electromagnetic compatibility department
- Study of a new control system ("réflectométrie") based on electromagnetic signal’s reflection in defective wires and determination of its feasibility on Ariane 5 electrical wires.
- Work with a team of experts, in laboratory. Simulation with software, knowledge in EMC and electricity.
6-week humanitarian mission in Ilheus, BRAZIL to provide a village with drinkable water
Windows (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), programming languages with Matlab, Java,, Eclipse, C++, ADAMS, PERMAS. UNIX/LINUX systems. Specialized software (OMERE, FASTRAD). Basics of Simulink, MS Project.
Fluent English (toeic 895), conversational Spanish (several trips to Barcelona and Alicante), academic Swedish required for the double degree in Stockholm
music,, travels, hobbies : lecture, hiking, discovering and learning
sports : competitive gymnastic (5 years), swimming (2 years), basketball (2 years)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.