Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering May 2012
Harding University, Searcy, AR GPA: 3.57
- ASME Student Chair – began Company Promotion Night Series
- Studied Abroad: Florence, Italy - Summer 2010
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Measuring
- Lean Thinking / Kaizen / A3
Process for Problem Solving
- Solid Edge
- Technical Report Writing
- Oral Communication Proficiency
- Leadership Experience
Eaton Corporation, Hydraulics Division 2012
Quality Engineer Intern
- Developed Standard Work Instruction (SWI) documents for various high volume production hydraulic valve assemblies
- Formatted SWI in clear, concise format that effectively communicated methods
- Regularly communicated with management and hourly workers
- Participated in Kaizen Rapid Improvement event
ACADEMIC WORK EXPERIENCE:
National Student Solar Spectrograph Competition 2012
- Assisted in building and testing a spectrograph to measure and study precipitable water vapor
- Awarded for Highest Spectral Resolution
Interdisciplinary Senior Design Project 2011-2012
- Developed, built, and tested a Portable Hydroelectric Generator
- Coordinated with other integrated product team members
- Developed and managed requirement specifications
- Followed standard INCOSE Systems Engineering processes in designing and tracking development progress
- Communicated progress through written reports and briefings
- Tested and evaluated technical performance metrics
NASA University Student Launch Initiative 2010-2011
- Airframe Division Manager / Co-Team Leader
- Designed, built, and launched a high-powered hybrid rocket with a scientific payload
- Used systems engineering process & communicated progress through reports and briefings
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Licensed Engineer Intern – Passed Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam
- Received Arkansas Space Grant Consortium Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- Gave Oral Presentations at Arkansas Space Grant Consortium Symposium and Arkansas Undergraduate Research Conference
- Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout with 2 palms
- TNT Social Club Treasurer – managed a budget up to $10,000
- Harding Ball Drop Design Leader
- Boosting Engineering Science & Technology (BEST) Robotics Competition – Team Leader for 4 years
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.