DOB 12 August 1962
Marital Status former common law husband
Education Von Karman Institute of Fluid Dynamics (Bruxelles): Diploma with Honours, 1992
University of Trieste: Degree summa cum laude in Mechanical Engineering, 1989
Present Position Asse S.r.l. newco taking over the Aerospace Division of Aerostudi S.r.l.: responsible of HCPV (High Concentration Photo Voltaic) modules testing and qualification, IT Manager.
Past Positions: 2009-2012 Aest S.r.l.: responsible of HCPV (High Concentration Photo Voltaic) modules testing and qualification since, IT Manager.
1989 -2008 Aerostudi S.r.l.: company shareholder, member of Board of Directors, IT Manager;
Engineering (main programs in automotive, space and photovoltaic):
- Design, testing, qualification and monitoring of HCPV plants (2009-2012)
- Verification and qualification of N2-MDPS (Meteor Debris Protection System) (2000-2002 Alenia Spazio)
- Test correlation analysis (modal and thermal) for N2 – MDPS (2000 – 2002 Alenia Spazio)
- Tertiary structure of PICA (Pre Integrated Columbus Assembly) analysis and design (1999 – 2000 Alenia Spazio)
- N2 Secundary Structure System Engineer (1998-1999 at OHB-SystemBremen)
- Vulcain Cryo Turbopump FEM analysis (1996-1997 Fiat Avio)
- BRD (Body Rotating Device, EDEN VVIS-NEUROLAB): emergency brake design, qualification and testing activities management; structure random analysis; prototype production control; (1995-1996 Carlo Gavazzi Space)
- Experimental Modal Analysis of a gearbox (1992 Centro Ricerche Fiat)
- Automotive industry components design, engineering and FEM analysis (1990-1995 Centro Ricerche Fiat)
Management (main space and aeronautics programs under my direct responsibility)
- Aerostudi Program Director and IT Manager (2004-2008) as supervisor of all PM
- Falco Landing Gear (2006-2007 Selex-Meteor)
- N3-COP (Close Out Panels) Program Manager (2005-2006 Alenia Spazio)
- MDS (Mice Device System experiment) Program Manager (2003 – 2005 Laben)
- MDS-MGSE Program Manager (2002 – 2004 Laben)
- N2 –MDPS Program Manager (2000 – 2002 Alenia Spazio)
- PICA Tertiary Structure Program Manager (1999-2000 at Alenia Spazio in Turin)
- Operating systems: HP-UNIX, Windows family, OSX , Linux
- Software: MSC/NASTRAN, PATRAN, PRO-E, LabView, MS Office, MS Project, Autocad
- Programming languages: FORTRAN, C
Publications P.Vagliasindi, L.Sillari, E. Lucchini“Mechanical Properties of the Kevlar 129 Panels Composed with Epoxy Resin” Materials Engineering 2003, vol.14, n.1 pp. 37-53
Maininterests rugby, history, politics, economics, tango, guitar
References dr. Dwight Easterly PhD, OHB-System AG BremenGermay easterly(at)ohb-system.de
Ing. Flavio Bandini, Thales Alenia Spazio S.p.a fbandini(at)alenia.it
Ing. Franco Candela Alenia Aeronautica S.p.a. fcandela(at)alenia.it
Ing. Rolando Parmesani Aerostudi S.r.l. rolando.parmesani(at)aerostudi.com
Languages Italian (mother language) , English C2, German C1, Spanish C2, French B2
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.