· Lean Six Sigma Certified Greenbelt, George Group, 2008
o PM Flow Plan Initiative resulting in 80% reduction in rework for Crane Shop
o Share Drive Initiative resulting in a reduction of over 45GBs of space
o Project Manager for Enterprise Software Implementation (EAM)
· SAP Xcelsius Business Objects Dashboard Design
· Provide assistance in IT training and support to ensure completion of work orders in a mobile environment for technicians in the field
· Website design, organization, building and publishing of departmental websites
· Manage IT Asset Management source allocation and planning
· Manage IT aspects of personnel moves to minimize impact to division
§ Oracle Certified Database Admin Certification Aug 12 -present
§ Masters in Info Systems Mgmt and concentration in Network Security Jan 09 – Apr 11
§ Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Mgmt with a minor in Marketing 2001
§ Basic & Intermediate Comp TIA A+ Certification courses completed 2009
Software:Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook, Enterprise Asset Management 8.5 (EAM), SQL 2008 & 2005 and Maximo 4.1.1 & 9.2.2, SAP Business Objects Dashboard Design – Business Objective Xcelsius Engage, Dreamweaver CS4, Minitab.
Operating Systems:Windows 2003/2007
Contracted by DNC Parks & Resorts, Kennedy Space Center, Fl., as Project Manager for Enterprise Software Implementation and Database Administrator May 11 to present
· Administer user accounts and file access control mechanisms
· Configure and administer email messenger services
· Administer and create system and user processes
· Configure and administer system security
· Design, plan, and schedule software and hardware installations
· Prepare written and oral reports for NASA customer along with weekly updates
· Develop scripting solutions as needed to customize and optimize the product
· Perform routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance
· Documentation of system changes, system performance evaluations and new and recurring system test and acceptance
· Monitor database performance, usage, growth, and error logs- recommend/take action as needed.
· Report/Analyze work order management for shops
· Work as a liaison with the vendor representing DNC. Assess current operations and report on processes in place.
Contracted by DNC Parks & Resorts, Kennedy Space Center, Fl., as Project Manager for Enterprise Software Implementation and Database Administrator (con’t)
· Provide necessary changes to processes to initiate the processes for upgrade.
· Learn aspects of new system and implement processes into place that will deliver system to end users. Train users.
· Develop a training program for new implementation and training employees in and out of the field. Produce a “leave behind” reference document.
United Space Alliance, Kennedy Space Center, Fl. Oct 03 to Apr 11
Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt
· Establish, coordinate and provide leadership of process improvements using Lean Six Sigma and Project Management methodologies, effectively coordinate with stakeholders and project teams to provide practical solutions.
· Identified process improvements and enhanced operational response of Share Drive Management by analyzing usage and developing a dashboard to evaluate storage capabilities, size and usage of the Share Drive. Reduction of over 45GB of space.
· Effectively communicate with all levels of management to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing organizational goals. Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals.
· Created a Preventative Maintenance Flow Plan Initiative resulting in an 80% reduction in rework for the Crane Shop. This improved scheduling, reduced risk of omitted work orders, improved manpower management by grouping common work, tools, and locations.
IT Specialist/SAP Business Objects Dashboard Design/Website design Dec 08 – Apr 11
· Educate and instruct users with technical support for troubleshooting tablet use and all aspects of computer hardware and software. Conduct testing of system enhancements, modifications, application updates, and software upgrades to ensure the needs of the technicians in the field are met and minimize downtime.
· Create and update Xcelsius dynamic dashboard charts and graphics from external data sources such as SQL queries and Excel to display information for management review. Publish dashboards on internal web sites using Flash design, organize, build and maintain published departmental websites.
Performance Maintenance Administrative Tech Oct 05 – Dec 08
· Work order management, performance maintenance, job plans, condition monitoring, and scheduling documentation. Create reports using SQL to analyze data and determine maintenance and key performance indicators.
· Analyze and prepare monthly Preventative Maintenance Metrics (PMS) charts for directorate to obtain justifications or strategy for metrics out of specifications.
· Maintenance of the system included the creating/generating/canceling or deferring of work orders, job plans, and equipment records,
Presently hold a Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 Confidential Security Clearance
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.