Operations Lead. Watch Operator. Satellite Network Controller. Flight Operations. Telemetry Analyst. Desirable: Collaboration Cell.
I enjoy editing. I work well on a team. Six years Army SATCOM control, 12 years IC Watch Operations, TOP SECRET SSBI & Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS SCI) Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph both renewed June, 2012.
• Timecards • Metrics • Performance Ratings • Personnel Improvements
• Trained Satellite Controllers (SATCON) and Watch Operators (WO)
• Point of Contact (POC) • Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Prolific Process Improvements • Authored and Reviewed Checklists
• Authored Executive Summaries • Situation Reports (SitRep)
• Wrote Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) • Technical Edits
• Acceptance Tested RFMOW System for SMDC and TRADOC
• Power and Frequency Managed FDMA, SSMA, TDMA Networks
• Edited Monthly Narrative and Award Fee Matrix
• After-Action-Reviewed (AAR) Satellite Communications Missions
• Telemetry for Satellite Systems and Bus Functions • Narrative Event Log
• Graphed Field of View (FOV) Footprints • Maintained Systems Status Page
• Statistical Analysis of Events and Operations • Outage Databasing
• System Definition Breakouts for Intelligence Community (IC)
• Built Satellite Configuration Change and Health Status Commands
• Calculated Sun Conjunctions • Link Budget Engineering
• Verified and Initiated Spacecraft Vectors • Generated Range Rates
• Satellite Time Offsets and Dopplers • Configured Beamweights
• SDM300-A Modem Programming, with TDMA and IF Offsets
• Cryptographic Key Management • Aligned FM Transceivers
• Calibrated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA) • Equipment Sweeps
• Programmed Time Division Multiple Access Bering Modems
• Characterized and Nominalized SATCOM Link Performance
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting of Satellite Based Messaging System
• Circuit Checks Using Versimux and Cornet PCU / LAN • Fireberd
• Bit Error Rate Test (BERT) • Discrepancy Reports (DR)
• Local Loop and Satellite Loop Coordination • After Action Reviews
2016 to 2018: Watch Operator (WO), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Peraton
History: Corp., CONTENDER Contract
2015 to 2016: WO NRO, Harris Corp., CONTENDER
2014 to 2015: Operations Lead, NRO, Harris Corp., CONTENDER
2006 to 2014: WO NRO, Lockheed Martin Mission Systems (LMMS), ULTRA Contract
• Liaison with White House (WHSR), Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC), National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Overhead Collection Management Center (OCMC), National Military Command Center (NMCC), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), National Air & Space Administration (NASA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Department of Defense (DoD) Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Strategic Command (STRATCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Central Command (CENTCOM).
• “…An outstanding performer…tireless efforts to improve operational efficiency.”
• “The most diligent Watchstander…goes the extra mile to ensure accurate yet timely reports.”
• “Constantly tracking down new information that will provide better services to the customer.”
• “Identified and initiated action to correct multiple discrepancies involving mission-critical reporting procedures.”
• “Takes the initiative to follow up with customers.”
• “Inclination to go above and beyond…required duties.”
• “Commitment to accurate production is visible in approach…with an eye for detail…making changes to ensure…a good product.”
• “One of the most reliable people to approach when a gap needs to be filled….allowing the program to deliver more value.”
• “Thirsts for knowledge….always looking to learn more and willingly passes on what he has learned.”
• “Reduced the possibility of security infractions and significantly cut response times for reporting contingencies….”
1996 to 2005: U.S. Army. 1999 to 2005: X-Band Satellite Communications Network Controller / RF
Systems Engineer / Satellite Engineer
• Ground Mobile Forces (GMF) Network Controller (GNC) Position Noncommissioned Officer
* Coordinated Data and Trunk Cutovers From Retiring Satellites to Newly Launched Satellites
* Programmed & Utilized GMF Net Control Computer (GNCC)
* Resolved Incompatibility of FM Orderwire & MD1340 MODEM
* Established Positive Control Communications (Utilizing Satphones [Iridium, INMARSAT, Globalstar], Cellular Phones, AUTODIN / Defense Switching Network, Tactical Net / Long Locals, Ship-to-Shore VHF, and Multiplexer Level Orderwires)
• Communications Payload Controller (CPC)
* Monitored and Controlled four DSCS GEO Satellites
* Verified and Initiated Spacecraft Vectors
* Recorded Telemetry Data Spans for Archival and Research
* Knowledge of Spacecraft Subsystems and Signal Flow
• Electronic Counter-Countermeasures (ECCM) Net Controller
* Power Balanced Spread Spectrum Multiple Access (SSMA) ECCM Network of Fixed and Mobile Stations
* Scheduled and Conducted ECCM Network Control Transfers
* Brought Up New ECCM Missions
• Satellite Network Controller (SNC)
* Managed, Operated and Maintained U.S. Army Dual Satellite Control Center and Network Operations Center
* Supported two Satellite Replacements (Full Communications Cutovers)
* Supported On-Orbit Testing of New Primary Satellites
* Spectral Analysis Troubleshooting
* Power Balanced and Frequency Managed FDMA and TDMA Networks
* Resolved Space-Based Anomalies
* Managed Databases and Hardcopy Archivals
* Trend Analyzed Data
* Prepared Outage Reports
• Frequency Division Multiple Access Network Controller (FNC)
* Controlled Terminal Alignments and Calibrations
* High Frequency Test Instruments: DSCS Automatic Spectrum Analyzers (DASA), Scalar Network Analyzers (SNA), Frequency Synthesizers, Power Meters, Data Test Sets
* Operated, Troubleshot and Repaired Satellite Earth Terminal Equipment Including Digital Communications Systems
* Preventive Maintenance Checked and Serviced (PMCS) Amplifiers, Converters, Modems, Encryption Devices (KIGs, KIVs, Fortezas), Cesium Time Standards, Global Position Satellite (GPS) Receiver
• Integration of Intelligence Community Course
• NRO Courses in SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, Satellite Vehicles, Processors and Dissemination Systems, COG COOP, START, OPEN SKIES
• Motorola, Iridium & Boeing Courses in Crosslinked Satellites
• Lockheed Martin Satellite Configuration Control Element (SCCE)
• Raytheon Electronic Counter-Countermeasures Network Class
• Ft. Gordon Satellite Communications Network Control Course (31S Honor Graduate and Class Leader) (ASI 1C)
• Army Course 553DF24 Protecting SECRET Documents
• Standard Army Training System (SATS) 4.1 for the Army Training Management Cycle (CATCSATS)
• Army Supervisor Development Course (SDC) 131F21
• Numerous Credits Army and FEMA Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Correspondence Coursework
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.