Broadly educated, hardworking and dedicated individual, capable of working in team environments, meeting strict deadlines and handling unforeseen events with confidence, discipline, and remarkable organizational skills. Multilingual (English, Italian) person. The goal is to gain experience in the field of attitude and orbit control,mission analysis,space environment analysis, time and frequency transfer applications, research and design for new aerospace materials andremote sensing in an established aerospace organization/company.
Università degli studi di Roma, La Sapienza (Italy): MSc in Space Engineering 2009- July 2012
Final Grade 110/100 cum laude
Università degli studi di Palermo (Italy): BSc Aerospace Engineering 2005-2009
Final Grade 110/100 cum laude
Space Missions and Systems: Feb ’10- Jun ‘10
· Principles of space missions, navigation and attitude control systems of satellites and space probes.
Space Environment and Instrumentation: Feb ’11- Jun ‘11
· Principles of space environment and scientific instrumentation for solar system exploration.
Orbital Flight and Attitude Dynamics: Sep ’09- Jan ‘10
· Principles of space flight mechanics and attitude dynamics for preliminar analysis of space missions.
Radar Image Elaboration and Analysis: Sep ’10- Jan ‘11
· Principles of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and its focusing techniques. Auto-focusing elaboration techniques for SAR images and relative corrections. Radar images elaboration techniques for information extraction.
Thales Alenia Space (Turin, Italy) Academic Internship and Master Thesis: Jan ’12 - July ‘12
Member of the End-to-end Performance Model for STE-Quest mission Team
· Development and implementation of error budget model for the STE-Quest Time and Frequency Transfer Applications in microwave domain.
· Calculation and reconciliation of output results from multiple software tools adopted for the analysis.
· Attendance of official meeting with European Space Agency staff.
Thesis, La Sapienza: A model for the End-to-End Performance of the STE-QUEST Microwave Link in Time and Frequency Transfer Applications. 2012.
Thesis, Università degli Studi di Palermo: Analysis and Aeroacustic Prediction of a Multiblade Aircraft Propeller in free-wake regime. 2009.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Matlab & Stimulink, STK, Adina Structures
Fair knowledge of C++, InfoPack, SWI-Prolog, Fortran, TurboPascal, Rhinocerus, SolidWorks, PolsarPro.
Good Experience editing LaTeX documents.
Native Italian; Intermediate in English (ibt-Toefl certification Dec ‘11); Elementary French
Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis, Ju-jitsu, Exploring new cities, Science and Technology, Reading, Nature.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.