To seek a competitive full-time job near Centreville, VA area or DC area related to electronic, robotic, or computer science discipline.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA | May, 2013
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Master’s degree in Robotics - GPA: 3.33
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA | May, 2011
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering - GPA: 3.340, Major GPA: 3.506
Thesis: Optimal Acceleration for Maximum Fuel Economy Indicator
-Programmed MSP430 microcontroller for communicating with the On-Board Diagnostic Port in Hyundai 2005 Tucson using UART communication and with the accelerometer and the LED driver using SPI communication
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD
- Engineering and Robotics Boot Camp, Mike Comberiate, Director | Summer 2011
- GROVER 2 Iridium Satellite Communication Team, Electronics Engineer
- Integrated and programmed 9602 Iridium modem using Maple microcontroller in C++ to design a communication system between Goddard and GROVER 2 robot that will be gathering data from Greenland
- Conducted successful test of the Iridium communication system by exchanging Short Burst Data from GSFC to GROVER 2 on the beach near Wallops Flight Center
- Programmed the internal communication between the MCUs inside GROVER 2
- Became Electrical Team Leader during the latter half of the internship program
- Provided complete documentations for GROVER 2 Iridium Communication System and the internal communication
NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VA
- Robotics and Intelligent Machines Lab Summer Intern, Dr. Bradley | Summer 2010
- Performed electrical and mechanical integration of PSI outdoor robotic rover carrying a NI CompactRio system and a LIDAR laser system with NI PXI chassis
-Installed N Wireless router inside the PSI robot for longer-range communication between the user laptop and the robot
- Reduced the communication time delay from the laptop to the robot by reducing unnecessary program sequences in the LabVIEW code inside the PSI robot
-Established remote desktop connection between the user laptop and the LIDAR laser system through NI PXI chassis
-Operation of Omni-directional robot with Mecanum wheels, called ‘Trinity’, using LabVIEW, Linux, and a joystick.
- Troubleshoot and examined ASCENDS laser system which includes laser driver, laser, Electro Optic Modulator, and photo detector, with oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
- Built a program that converts voltages into temperature using LabVIEW DAQ and conducted data acquisition using the program for the thermocouple interface board for IRVE III project
- Gained understanding of basic antenna theory using rod and loop antennas and the role of antenna factors in estimating RF power measurements
- Internship poster presentation to NASA engineers/scientists and fellow NASA interns
- Participated in weekly Bible study discussion with fellow NASA interns
- Played weekly soccer game with fellow NASA interns
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
-Undergraduate Solar Cell Research Student, Professor Gupta| 2008-2010
-Performed laser doping using spin-on dopant as impurity into silicon.
- Used lasers with various diameters and powers(up to 18W) to vary the doping conditions of the silicon samples
- Used LabVIEW for moving the x-y stage used for mounting the silicon samples
- Characterized the properties, such as absorption and reflection, of the laser-textured silicon chip upon IR radiation with different radiation powers and angles
- Designed op-amp circuit for amplifying small input voltage signals that has inherent noise for investigating carrier lifetime of the silicon sample
- Participated in weekly meeting for reporting research progress
Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Engineering, Professor Harriott | Fall 2009
-Guided 1st year undergraduate students build Lego robots to compete in Robotic Olympic at UVa.
- Assisted the first year students in learning the concept of engineering design
- Programmed Lego Mindstorms robots using NXT Software
- Recruited by Professor Harriott due to the outstanding performance in the previous year’s class as a student
UKC 2008 Conference, San Diego, CA
Forum Poster Presenter | 2008
- Presented on the solar cell research to the Korean engineers and scientists in the Young Generation and Professional Forum in UKC 2008 Conference.
UVa Solar Car Team, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
President | 2007-present
-Demonstrated strong leadership by encouraging the team members to actively participate in the club and strengthen the team performance.
- Designed LED turn-signal circuit using LM555, programmed a microcontroller using C for displaying various information about the car, such as speed, on the graphic LCD from Optrex.
Korean Community Church in Charlottesville, Charlottesville, VA
Small Group Leader | Spring 2010 – present
- Lead weekly 1-hour small group Bible study consisting of about 5 people.
AESS Member, Mars Society Student Member, KSEA Student Member, NSCS Member
Maple 32-bit Arduino compatible microcontroller, PIC 18F4520 microcontroller, MSP430 microcontroller, DSP56824
Soldering, Oscilloscopes, Function Generator, Antennas, Spectrum Analyzer, BJT, MOSFET, Op Amp,
Java, C, C++, MIPS Assembly Language, GDB, GCC
LTSpice, PSpice, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Robotic Operating Systems(ROS), SVN, Linux, MathCAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Committed, cooperative, highly organized, adaptive, strong work ethic, responsible, independent
Korean and English
Violin and Acoustic Guitar. Built a bike from scratch using components from a bike shop.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.