• 2011- 2012 MSc Astronautics and Space Engineering, Cranfield University (UK)
Core modules: mission analysis and design (space system engineering, communications, propulsion, astrodynamics); elective courses: spacecraft attitude dynamics and control, GPS/INS sensors and data fusion.
Group Design Project: Develop a baseline design for a space weather monitoring and warning system. In charge of the analysis and selection of possible orbits and transfer methods. Thesis: Perform a feasibility study of the use of the Crookes radiometer effect as a low cost propulsion system.
• 2006-2011 Aeronautical Engineering, Technical University of Madrid (UPM) (Spain)
Degree with first class honours in the speciality of Air Navigation.
Subjects include: aerodynamics and flight mechanics, automatic control, avionics, air navigation systems, electrical systems, electronics, mechanics, theory of structures and project management.
• 2005 I.E.S Grande Covián (Spain)
GCE A Level: mathematics, physics and technical drawing.
• 2010- 2011 Nine months internship, Institut Clément Ader. ISAE-SUPAERO (France)
Fabrication and testing of test tubes for the analysis of the impact resistance of composite materials for helicopter blades application. Post-treatment of the data and production of reports.
• Spanish: Mother tongue.
• English: Proficient user.
• French: Proficient user
• German: Basic user.
FURTHER TRAINING & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio and Project).
• Matlab and Simulink, Satellite Tool Kit (STK), Nastran/Patran, CATIA V5, ESATAN and PSPICE.
• Course of Robotics, Slovak University of Technology (Slovakia), 2010, 35h.
• Course in “Digital Signal and Image Processing with Applications”, Czech Technical University (Czech Republic), ATHENS Program. November 2009, 40 hours.
• Course of Astronomy, Board of European Students of Technology, West University of Timisoara (Romania), July 2008, 35 hours.
• One month English course, intermediate level, St. Giles School (UK), Jul 04.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.