• Master’s in Electronic Engineering
• Extensive experience in development of RF hardware and embedded firmware.
• System design from concept to finished product incl. system architecture, simulations, board design and development of manufacturing procedures.
• Firmware for hardware evaluation, application development on System-on-Chip.
• Development of high frequency boards.
• Industrial environment exposure, project management, seasoned soft skills.
DAT Consulting, Toronto, ON / Pilsen – Design Engineer 2007- Present
• Designed RF circuitry for wireless security systems, keyboard proximity sensors for wireless terminals, battery powered wireless mesh networks, ZigBee, Smart Grid, and Cypress PSoC micro-controller based systems.
• Project Management. • Designed 2.4 GHz radios for Smart Energy Profile SEP 1.X ZigBee/ Thermostat.
• Background research and translation of Smart Grid white papers from MIT, Harvard
• Designed frequency synthesizer controlled by micro-controller
• Designed palmtop L-C meter with PSoC micro-controller
• Designed miniature PCBs for Soundchip.ch, Swiss
• Designed Palmtop Spectrum Analyzer for Smart Power, EPRI.org
• Developed RF & Mesh network products with Jablotron
• Power supply circuits for digital Photo Album Motia Inc. Pasadena, CA - Principal RF Design Engineer 2004 – 2007
• Re-designed failing MIMO Beam-forming phased array system. Redesigned LNA, rebuilt the 5 GHz synthesizer, and designed 2.4GHz PA.
UR Electronics, Pleasanton, CA – Sr. RF Design Engineer 2003 – 2004
• Characterized and debugged 900MHz FSK transceiver and algorithms for telemetry applications.
• Designed system architecture, timing, and noise cancellation, coordinated DSP.
Texas Instruments Inc, Santa Rosa, CA - Sr. RF Design Engineer 2002 – 2003
• Developed Technical Specifications WiFi chip sets, and microwave circuitry
• Debugged newly developed silicon chip
• Integrated TI base-band silicon chip with radio chip set from Radia Inc.
• Role included overall Project Management and accountability
• Designed USB2.0 WiFi card for 802.11b/g, production
• Evaluated Radia Inc. chip set for 802.11b/g/a, TNETW1130GVF
• Designed wireless Card Bus card with Maxim RF chip
• Designed dual band antenna 2.4/5 GHz
EWD Embedded Wireless Devices Inc. Pleasanton, CA - Sr. Lead Scientist, RF & Wireless group 1999 – 2002
• Designed 2.4 GHz wireless circuitry for WDCT telephony and Bluetooth products
• Developed reference design of ISM band headset
• Developed reference design of 2.4 GHz 0.5W handset with Infineon chipset
• Developed wireless handset reference design for 2.4GHz with National chip
• Designed omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz band (6.25dB gain)
• Programming: C, Pascal (C, C++), html, PW Basic, Assembly
• Design and Simulation Tools: PowerSmith, Microwave Office, PSpice, CST Microwave Studio, ADS, HFSS, EESoF, Eagleware, Sonnet
• Software: PSoC Designer, IAR, Code Warrior, VX Works, Tornado, Geode, TestChecker, Verilog’s Logiscope
• OS: Linux, Caldera, VxWorks, IBM UNIX 4.2, Windows XP
• CAD: PADS, PCBArtist, Mentor Graphics, OrCAD, Eagle
• Hardware: Agilent VSA vector system analyzer, Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Noise Figure meter, Agilent 5500 phase noise analyzer
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, CVUT Technical University Prague, www.cvut.cz Major: Electronics, communication systems and devices
Publications & Patents
• Intellectual Property Certificates in RF power measurement, and RF analog measurements.
• Patent ”Unique antenna design”
• Publication “Noise feedback” for Spectrum Analyzer Oscillators
• Publication “RF simulation software PowerSmith ®”.
• Several articles published in RF Design Journal, and Electronic Design Magazine.
Lectures in the following subjects:
• “PLL frequency synthesizers”, ZCU University Pilsen 2011
• “What is PSoC ?”, Applied Electronics Conference 2010, ZCU University Pilsen
• “EchoLink”, Digital modulations, SSTV, Pasadena, California, 2006
• IEEE • Amateur Radio Club W6KA, Pasadena, CA
• volunteering in design and maintenance of Joseph Haydn Society website
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.