• Skilled professional with 7 years of international experience working for service providers doing business globally, as well as other large corporate groups, United Nations agencies, NGOs and Government clients.
• Respected member of creative legal team. Providing advice and results in emerging markets worldwide for in-country missions.
• Expert in the telecommunications regulatory and commercial matters. Addressing practical regulatory and commercial issues in challenging jurisdictions on all continents.
• Good analytical skills and meticulously organised and detail focused.
• Fixed and Mobile Satellite Services
• Wireless Network Facilities and Services
• Spectrum Management
• International and National Licensing
• Regulatory Forbearance
• Conditions of Service Provision or Usage
• Frequency Coordination
• Contract Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating for the Supply and Demand of Telecommunications Goods and Services
• EU Competition Law
• Dispute Resolution
• Legal Advice, Writing & Research
• National winner of Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition 2005/2006
HYDE AND ASSOCIATES, TALLINN, ESTONIA – International company specialising in telecommunications law worldwide.
ASSOCIATE COUNSEL, 2/2011 TO PRESENT
Dealing daily with the standard issues found in more established markets, as well as the indeterminacies of non-rule-of-law jurisdictions, each coming with its own challenge and opportunity. Work includes fixed and mobile satellite services, wireless network facilities and services, spectrum management, international and national licensing, regulatory forbearance, conditions of service provision or usage, frequency coordination, and homologation issues. Covering drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements for the supply and demand of telecommunications goods and services, covering a wide range of issues, whether on interconnection, sale or lease of equipment, assets and services, facilities and equipment, distribution agreements, carrier services, acquisition, and sale or resale of capacity.
• Drafted analysis reports of applicable telecommunications regulations, policies for number of countries on all continents;
• Drafted telecommunications analysis reports for merger and acquisition;
• Reviewed and orchestrated of all technical, corporate and historical details relevant to the authorization work with both end-user and service provider;
• Negotiated, including contractual drafting and review, with any local telecommunications service providers across the globe as required;
• Efficiently liaising with the regulatory authority throughout the process to prosecute successful completion of licensing.
• Reviewed of authorization documents to advise on any financial or regulatory issues and conclusion of work.
THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ESTONIA, DUBLIN, IRELAND – Diplomatic mission
CONSULAR OFFICER/ LEGAL OFFICER, 11/2006 – 2/2011
Dealing with broad range of consular and legal matters in the Embassy’s Consular Division. Liaison with Irish local authorities with respect to the consular matters (e.g. immigration, family law, social security matters, criminal law, repatriation etc). Intermediating and issuing archive documents, criminal reports and documents from vital statistic offices. Participating in local Schengen cooperation meetings in consular affairs.
• Efficiently managed to co-ordinate ordering and forwarding all relevant documentation to the Estonian citizens and to the authorities in Ireland and Estonia.
• Secured Estonian citizens with travel documents and foreign citizens with visas and resident permits.
• Efficiently co-operated with different authorities in Estonia and abroad on immigration questions.
• Helped to solve complex consular cases (e.g. repatriations, police detentions, immigration matters etc.).
ESTONIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, CONSULAR DEPARTMENT, DOCUMENT DIVISION, TALLINN, ESTONIA – Governmental institution
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, 5/2005 – 11/2006
Responsible for ordering archive documents, criminal reports and documents from vital statistic offices across the globe. Mediating court documents between ministries all over the world. Processing and granting special VIP flight and ship permits to foreign countries. Studying, revising and recognise of foreign travel documents. Responsible for exchanging travel document specimens together with the relevant data with foreign representatives in Estonia. Securing co-operation with the Border Guard and the Citizenship and Migration Board on travel document matters. Carried out vital statistic data analysis on Estonian citizens residing abroad. Consulted and co-ordinated communication between Estonian representatives abroad (Honorary Consuls included) and Citizenship and Migration Board on passport and living permit matters. Obtaining documentation from foreign representatives for illegal immigrants awaiting deportation. Briefed and consulted local foreign representations on Estonian legislation. Executed and co-ordinated efficiently information and material/stock range between Estonia Foreign Ministry and relevant government offices and subsidiary units
• Secured additional foreign travel document specimens and information for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the foreign representatives in Estonia;
• Attended meetings with the Border Guard committee and drafted reports on foreign travel documents’ recognitions;
• Efficiently managed to co-ordinate ordering and forwarding all relevant documentation to the Estonian representatives abroad and to the Foreign representatives in Estonia;
• Managed to obtain documents for people residing in Estonian expulsion centre;
• Processed and forwarded flight and ship permissions for relative authorities and compiled an official answer;
• Efficiently co-operated with various authorities in Estonia and abroad on immigration matters;
• Assisted and coordinated Annual Workshop for diplomats in Consular Affairs working abroad
TALLINN YOUTH WORK CENTRE; TALLINN YOUTH INFORMATION CENTRE DEPARTMENT, TALLINN, ESTONIA – Belongs to Tallinn City Sports and Youth Department which aims to support and create the possibilities for various development of a youth through self-initiative and developmental activities.
VOLUNTARY LECTURER/CARRIED OUT WORK GROUPS, 1/2005 – 1/2006
• Legal consulting
• Carrying out lectures and work groups for youth in the Centre.
• Created and designed information materials for lectures and work groups
HARJU COUNTY COURT, TALLINN, ESTONIA – First instance court in civil, criminal and misdemeanour matters.
PRO-BONO LEGAL CONSULTANT
• Legal counselling in civil matters
• Drawing up of civil actions, monetary, child support and alimony claims
• Representing parties in court
• Drafting of contracts – deeds, prenuptial agreements.
• Conducting thorough research and analysis of all the problematic legal aspects.
• Software: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher)
INSTITUTE OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF TARTU
BA IN SOCIAL SCIENCES (LAW), 8/2006
• Major: Law
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN, SCHOOL OF POLITICS AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
MECONSC (EUROPEAN ECONOMICS AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS), 12/2010
• Major: European Economics, Politics, Law
• Scholar of Irish Government
• Graduated with honours
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.