· 2012. Aeronautical Engineering in the School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid. Speciality A2 (Space Vehicles). Career Final Project (Orbital Simulator) qualified with distinction.
· 2003-2005.Scholarship holder in the department of Propulsion by engines and Thermo-fluid dynamics of the School of Aeronautical Engineering in Madrid, researching on issues related to acoustics.
· 2011. Involved in the program DESTACA (Development of high-potential students), developed jointly by the Polytechnic University of Madrid, Complutense University of Madrid (Faculty of Psychology) and Intelligence School, which allowed the performance, on this latter school, of the following courses:
§ Time Management Course. 8 hours.
§ Conflicts Resolution Course. 8 hours.
§ Leadership Course. 8 hours.
§ Self Development Session. 4 hours.
· 2010. Matlab Course. Computer Centre of the School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2010. EcosimPro Course. Computer Centre of the School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2010. Fortran Course. Computer Centre of the School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2009. Introductory Course to work. School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2009. CATIA V.5 Course. Computer Centre of the School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2008. XI UPM-Armed Forces Conference on Security and Defence. Rector’s office of the Polytechnic University of Madrid and Center for Advanced Studies of National Defense (CESEDEN).
· 2008. Aerospace and Defense. School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid. 40 hours.
· 2007.XI Lecture Series on Humanities, Engineering and Architecture. Rector’s office of the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
· 2007. Aeronautical Engineering and Scientific Documentation. School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid. 40 hours.
· 2007. Wind turbines. School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid. 60 hours.
· 2007. Maple and Geometry. School of Telecommunications Engineering of Madrid. 60 hours.
· 2007. Seminar on services and information resources Web of Knowledge (WOK). Computer Centre of the School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2006. Workshop on Space Activities and Law. School of Aeronautical Engineering of Madrid.
· 2006. Voice and Public Speaking Course. Cultural Hall of the Polytechnic University of Madrid. 40 hours.
· 2003. Lecture Series on the Aviation Centennial. Hall of Residence Chaminade (Madrid).
· Spanish (native language).
· English (spoken, written and translated). High level.
§ 2013. First Certificate in English (FCE). Cambridge ESOL. Level B2.
§ 1997. Scholarship from the Ministry of Education and Culture to carry out an English Course abroad. Yorkshire (England).
§ 1996. Scholarship from the Ministry of Education and Culture to carry out an English Course abroad. Edenderry (Ireland).
· French (spoken, written and translated). Basic level.
· Office Suites: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint). Advanced level.
· Programming languages: C, Fortran, Maple, Matlab, HTML, Java and EcosimPro. Advanced level.
· Graphic Design CAD-based environment: Catia V.5, Solid Edge V.20. Advanced level.
· Analysis of trajectories: STK (Satellite Tool Kit) and GMAT (General Mission Analysis Tool). Advanced level.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.