Principal Systems Engineer (aerospace/defense)
Complex Systems design senior engineer in aerospace / defense industry, with noticeable logic and creative abilities.
Focused on result, proactive, innovative, collaborative and at the continuous search of self-development and teammates development.
Engineering teams leader and project leader, always looking for improvement and outstanding results, creating a synergic climate based on communication and people strengths.
Systems Design & development
Model Based Design
Programming in C, C++
Matlab & Simulink
HWIL architecture & testing
Organizing & Planning
Logic & strategic Analysis
MBA studies ongoing
MBDA - Chief Engineer
(January 2012 – Present )
· Chief engineer of a €5M research project to develop an innovative UAV weapon. Planning, team building, requirements management and design authority. Technical interface with customer and suppliers. Introduction of SysML in missile development cycle. Adaptation of US COTS components and application of Model Based Design methodology is forecasted in €2.5M of costs savings.
MBDA - GNC & simulation senior engineer
(July 2010 – January 2012)
· Leader of a team of systems engineers in development of central processing unit, Guidance Navigation and Control algorithms & simulations development for Aspide Evolved Demonstrator. The synergy in the group contributed noticeably to the success of the project, that led to financing of the present development of the missile. Successful introduction of Model Based Design principles and Simulink in the project led to time savings equivalent to €1M for the mere demonstrator phase.
· Responsible for simulation improvement and studies of Anti-Air missiles. Technical support to the Sales department and Customer support. Bids phase support and firing scenarios suggestion led to the successful acquiring of an export contract of €450M.
· MathWorks products expert & POC for MBDA Italy. Activity led to adoption of Model Based Design in systems design department, SW department, HWIL and Seeker division, and creation of TMW users group.
MBDA - HARDWare in the Loop (HWIL) Engineer
(July 2008 – April 2012)
· Systems Engineer in Meteor missile HWIL laboratory testing, real-time simulation development and integration. Introduction of the Standard interface for the HWIL (EmulEnv) led cut of integration times equivalent to €200k for each new project. Ideation and implementation of 3D motion algorithms allowed more realistic testing to meet customer demands.
MBDA - Junior System Engineer / Analyst
(July 2005 - June 2008)
· Complex Defense Systems design support and analysis. Numerical Missile Simulation development (C, C++, Simulink) and feasibility studies of novel missile concepts, radar and seeker tradeoff studies.
MPM s.a.s. – R&D engineer
(September 2004 - July 2005)
· Telecommunication routing devices design and development. Ideation and development of Telecommunication Management System, up to present the most profitable and sold product of the firm.
Post graduate researcher at CVUT Czech Technical University
(September 2001 - March 2002)
· Research in Electromagnetic fields. The work on Inverted Conductor-Backed Slotlines was presented at two international conferences (33rd European Microwave Conference and International Microwave Symposium) in the successive year.
MBDA One Star Innovation prize (2009, 2010)
MBDA Two Stars IDEA prize (2007)
Civitavecchia High Schools Literature Prize (1996)
MBA Personal studies
(2010 – present)
· Private study covering MBA subjects, Following the method in personalmba.com – currently at 1/3 of the program
Università degli Studi di Roma 'La Sapienza'
MSE, Electronic Engineering (optics and microwaves)
(1997 – 2003)
· Graduated with Honors (110/110 cum Laude)
· Dissertation Title "High order leaky waves presence on a conductor backed slotline"
· Research at CVUT university in Prague (Czech Republic)
English (Full professional proficiency)
Slovak (Limited working proficiency)
French (Start-Elementary proficiency)
German (just begun)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.