Oct. 2013 – On going RESEARCH ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER at Université de Picardie Jules Verne - Institut Supérieur des Sciences et Techniques (INSSET)
• Systems Engineering and Project Management for 2U Nanosatellite IP2 SAT (QB50 Project) and CubeSat PicardSat • Procurement of testing equipment, materials and satellite parts • Lectures on space systems, training and elaborated concurrent design strategy for the design of CubeSat PicardSat • Consultancy on project for X-band ground station for small satellites
Feb. 2013 – On going PROJECT MANAGER at International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety (IAASS). IAASS is a non-profit organization dedicated to furthering international cooperation and scientific advancement in the field of space systems safety.
• Coordination and management Aviation Debris and Meteoroids Integrated Risk Evaluation (ADMIRE) project. • Experience with Horizon 2020 and SESAR 2020 proposals writing • Organizing and coordinating interactions with the international partners (industry, agency, academy) involved (workshop, teleconferences) • Dissemination
Nov. 12 – Jan. 14 NEWS EDITOR Jan. 14 – On going FEATURE EDITOR Space Safety Magazine Space Safety Magazine is a quarterly print magazine and a daily news website, jointly published by the International Association for Advancement of Space Safety and the International Space Safety Foundation. Space Safety Magazine is focus on safety related issues affecting space as well as safety on Earth from space events and objects.
• Interviews and technical articles on space debris, space weather and new technologies for space safety • Reporting from technical conferences and workshops
May 2012 – Oct. 2012 JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER at HE Space Operations BV HE Space is a privately owned Contracting Company specialized in providing highly talented professionals exclusively to the Space Industry. HE Space main customers are ESA – the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT - the European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (intergovernmental organization) and DLR - Germany's national research centre for aeronautics and space.
• Locate and follow up new business opportunities • Establish and maintain business relationships with prospective clients. • Monitor the development of aerospace sector • Developed a professional network of contacts among European institutes and universities. • Experience with service work package proposals for ESTEC • Competitors analysis & marketing
Jul.11 – Jun. 14 NATIONAL POINT OF CONTACT (Italy) Apr. 14 – On going CO-LEAD for Space Safety and Sustainability Project Group Jun. 14 – On going REGIONAL COORDINATOR (EUROPE) at Space Generation Advisory Council The Space Generation Advisory Council is a global non-governmental organisation and network which aims to represent university students and young space professionals to the United Nations, space agencies, industry, and academia
• Coordination of projects at European level • Creation and coordination of international team workings on space safety (space debris, space policy etc.). • Present project results at international conferences and symposia (2012-2015) • Enhance cooperation, coordination and communication within the youth and space organisations existing in Italy and in Europe • Help local projects of students and young professionals to acquire visibility in the international space field • Space Generation Congress 2012 Logistic Lead; fundraising, writing of proposal to institutions • SGAC Student European Workshop 2015 Event Manager
Sept. 2011 – Apr. 2012 RESEARCHER at SPLab - Politecnico di Milano SPLab (Space Propulsion Laboratory) supports research and education activity in the field of solid propellants for space propulsion applications.
• Laboratory research on n-Al particles coated with different materials. • Determination of the physical and chemical properties of the nanoparticles in order to develop solid propellants with enhanced performance.
Oct. 2010 – May 2011 RESEARCHER / INTERNSHIP at Osmk State Technical University (OmSTU) OmSTU in Omsk, Russia, is one of the leading educational institutions in the Western Siberian Region.
• Autonomous debris removal project: feasibility study and innovative design (elechtrodynamic tether and gasification system) • Route of financing, international collaboration, space law • Work presented to Russian and international conferences
Education and training
Sept. 2007 – Jul. 2013 Master degree in Space Engineering Politecnico di Milano • Space propulsion systems, attitude and determination control system, aerospace technology & materials, orbital mechanic, thermal control, space system project • Participation at the Phase B of ESA’s European Satellite Moon Orbiter (ESMO) as ADCS-1 Team member
Sept. 2003 – Jul. 2007 B.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering Politecnico di Milano • Aerospace structure, flight mechanics, fluid dynamics and aerodynamics, satellite subsystems
Personal skills and competences
Mother tongue(s) Italian; Other language(s) English, French
Social skills and competences • Very good networking skills • Excellent capacity of relationship in a multicultural environment (SGAC, study and work experiences abroad) • Outreach activities (SGAC, ISS Nobel Peace Prize Initiative)
Organisational skills and competences • Organisation of international event & conference (Space Generation Congress 2012 in Naples, SGAC European Student Workshop 2015 in Padua) • 2012 SGAC Young Leadership Award • International Association for Advancement of Space Safety (Secretary of Technical Committee)
Technical skills and competences • Analytical preparation of potential growth opportunities, business solutions, marketing, negotiations skill • Project Management • Website contents manager (Joomla, Wiki, Wordpress) • Manufacturing and testing of rocket solid propellant, handling of chemical substance, chemistry laboratory machinery
Computer skills and competences Matlab/Simulink, Solid Edge, Femap/Nastran, Satellite ToolKit, ThermicXL, Multiphysics Comsol, Windows, Office, HTML, C++, PHP, FileFinder, MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, LaTeX, Wiki
Artistic skills and competences Writing, Role Playing
Other skills and competences • Karate (1st DAN Shotokan, Seido), English and French Boxing • Scuba Diving (18m NAUI patent) • Running, Mountaineering and Cycling Additional information
Letters of Recommendation, Publications, Awards, Courses available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.