Senior Software Engineer & Senior Project Manager
(2009 – today) Aerospace Engineering Services - INSA / INTA / NASA
• NASA / JPL Deep Space Network (DSN)
- Project Manager and Senior Software Engineer at NASA Aerospace Ground Segment.
- Estimated projects using Function Points + Cocomo II.
- Designed and Presented the Software Architecture for high availability, Distributed and Service Oriented Applications (nTier, use of the complete J2EE spec., Flex UIs, Webservices, JMS).
- Promotes and Applies User Centered Design Methodology to improve User eXperience at DSN.
- Early project presentations to final users to assure maximum acceptance of solutions delivered.
- Knowledge of NASA QA standards and ECSS.
- Worked from management and team leading / support to UI design and programming tasks.
- Good knowledge of complete project lifecycle.
- Used SCRUM methodology.
• Ministry of Justice
- Managed Information System interoperability projects.
- Applied PMBook, CMMI QA and Metrica methodologies.
- Devised and designed new interoperability systems for public institutions that interoperate with courts.
Senior Project Manager
(2006 – 2009) Capgemini – French Multinational Consultancy firm
Sectors: Public administration, education -business schools-, editorial and insurance.
Projects: eLearning platforms, content and document management, IT consultant.
• Reached new project agreements on educational an editorial sectors.
• Managed public and business school sectors projects (ESADE, IESE, Gov.).
• IS/IT strategic and transformation plans, and process reengineering consultant.
• Managed off-shore teams.
Chief Information Officer
(2002 – 2006) Virtual University of Barcelona, Bosch i Gimpera Foundation and IL3-UB
• Developed IS/IT 4 years strategic plan and budget, aligned with company goals.
• Designed ad-hoc CRM increasing prospect-client conversion rate and profits.
• Deployed ERP and B2B solutions with customers and holding company.
• Improved business processes and customer oriented services.
• Identified new business opportunities and increased service portfolio.
• Applied Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (LSSICE).
- Member of the University e-Learning Board
- Member of the University website content Committee.
Team and Project Manager
(1998 - 2002) Autonomous University of Barcelona
• Managed, designed and developed the first Virtual Campus of the University.
• Earned inter-universities and Latin America business contracts.
Chief Technology Officer
(1994 - 1998) HOVISA - Multinational Japanese Company
• Accounting and Asset control departments process reengineering.
• Increased profit by negotiating renting and purchases contracts.
(2002) University of Barcelona Multimedia Master
(2002) Politechnical University of Catalonia DIDSI Master
(in progress) Project Management Professional
Project Management Institute
(2012) Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE
(2012) Business Component Development with EJB Technology
(2012) Building Database Driven Applications with JPA, Java EE 6
(2007) Engagement Manager Certification (equivalent to BSc + MSc)
(2006) Reading Accounts & Deploying Appropriate Resources
The Complex Sales Inc. (Edinburgh)
(2003) Communication, Negotiation, Organization and Time management Techniques
University of Barcelona
(2002) IT Outsourcing
IE Business School
(2002) IT Projects Direction
(2009-2010) Computing Engineering (BSc + MSc equivalent)
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance and IS Direction specializations.
(1995-1999) Computing Systems Technical Engineer (BEng equivalent)
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Catalan. C2 level.
English. C2 level.
German. A1 level.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.