Profile: HR Business Partner with 16 years of experience, partially spent in an international environment. Global, integrated HR view. Proactive, open minded, pragmatic, curious, strategic thinking oriented, enthusiastic of her job.
Set up HR organization and processes for 2 new born Companies. Currently interested in having a professional opportunity abroad (EU) and to travel for business purposes. Wishing to grow as international manager.
· Since 2004 to today within Thales Alenia Space Italia SpA, Rome:
A Thales/Finmeccanica company. Industrial Aerospace business.
Current Role (2008 - today):
v HR Generalist (since Sept 2008) Responsible for people management of 490 resources in business segments, competence centers and staff;reporting to the Deputy HR Director Italy. Main achievements: introduction of internal Mobility Committee in TAS-I; development of a Polivalence Plan in cooperation with Line managers; fostered climate change in AIT; opened a regular dialogue with Unions for the areas of competence; promoted a new approach in staff relocation and travels for Launch campaign; implemented a significant number of internal mobilities; started job posting on intranet.
v Employees Share Plan Representative Italy (in parallel since April 2011)
v Thales Alenia Space Deutschland and North America HR Coordinator (in parallel since June 2011) Reporting to the Thales Alenia Space Italia HR SVP, assures the implementation of Corporate HR processes and policies, in cooperation with CEO and with the on-site HR manager for administrative matters.
Previous Role (2004-2008):
· seconded to European Satellite Navigation Industries, Rome/Munich: Joint venture of Thales Alenia Space, Finmeccanica, EADS Astrium and Galileo Systemas y Servicios for the construction of the Galileo positioning system. Headquartered in Munich with a subsidiary in Rome.
v HR Senior Manager Italy (110 people from 5 Countries). Reporting to the Vice CEO and to the Group HR VP. Staff of 2 young specialists. Responsible for the implementation of Group policy, programs and procedures,from the start-up of the Consortium to the run down.
Responsibilities: Hiring, comp & benefit administration, performance management and organization, procedures design, yearly training plan execution, counseling to expats, internal communication. Organization of ExCom & team building events. Focal point towards HR representative of Shareholders companies and towards external suppliers (Legal advisor, Payroll, Insurance broker, Manpower partner, Relocations services, benefit providers). Partecipation to ESA Audits. Facility management coordination, Supervise Health and Safety activities and the Business Travel inplant service.
· 2000 -2004 Si2Si SpA, Rome: Italian company working on ICT and new media development (interactive service TV, mobile phones applications).
v HR Senior Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director. Management of all HR matters and processes, from the start-up phase to the Company’s sale (crisis of the ICT market). Payroll in outsourcing. Activation of unemployment procedures due to the company widing-up.
· 1998 - 2000 Eurimage SpA, Rome:Telespazio & EADS Astrium company providing global satellite digital and photographic data.
v HR Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director. Responsible for day-to-day HR operations, reporting to the Managing Director. Main targets: Recruiting, organization improvements, incentive scheme design.
· 1997-1998 Aeroporti di Roma SpA, Rome Italian leading airport management company for infrastructure, handling & commercial services to passengers and airlines.
v Junior HR specialist, Organization & Studies dept. Support on Expats programs. Reporting on Best Practices from a benchmarking network.
· 1997-1998, in parallel:
· HAY Group, Rome International global management consulting firm
v Freelance, Junior Consultant, Elaboration and analysis of BEI interviews.
· A.N.I.C.A., 1997 (6 mths),RomeNational Association of Italian Audiovisual and film makers enterprises.
v Training Assistant (in Job Sharing, part-time), support to the Training Supervisor in planning and scheduling of the training courses; screening of the applications.
· 1995-1997 SGS Thompson Microelectronics, MilanManufacturing of leading-edge semiconductor technology
v Junior HR specialist
1997- Master in Human Resources Organization and Management - Luiss School of Management, Rome
1996-UniversityDegree (5 years, PhD) in Sociology.Major in Organization, Economics & Work Force - “La Sapienza”, Rome Thesis: “HR and Total Quality Management, a case study: SGS - Thomson Microelectronics”
- Italian, native
- English, negotiation
- French, communication
Basic Knowledge of French and German Labor Law
References available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.