Education Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering, May 2012
The University of Texas at Austin
Certificate, Elements of Computing, May 2012
The University of Texas at Austin
Aerospace Engineering coursework in both Atmospheric and Space Flight degree options
Additional 16 hours of Nuclear Engineering Courses and 15 Hours of Computer Science
Team Member, University of Texas Satellite Design Laboratory Summer 2010 – Spring 2012
- Performed software tests using test satellites for FASTRAC satellite project
- Developed orbital propagation scripts using SDP4/SGP4 algorithms in C++ for FASTRAC radio operator website
- Downloaded data from FASTRAC satellite post-launch
- Maintained and repaired groundstation and antenna hardware
- Identified possible design improvements from FASTRAC satellite operation to improve the BEVO2 and ARMADILLO satellite designs
- Developed initial design of satellite data acquisition system via HAM radio operators
- Coordinated with other teams to verify successful software integration
Men’s President, UT Gymnastics Team 2009-2011
- Pioneered first system to keep track of expenses and resources
- Coordinated team management; ensured deadlines were met and kept at risk work on track when it fell behind
- Organized and developed regular meeting schedule and facilitated better communication
Delivery Driver, Jimmy Johns Gourmet Sandwiches Oct 2012 - Present
- Gained experience in a fast paced work environment focused on teamwork
- Processed phone calls, took orders, and provided customer service
Strong organizational initiative and time-management skills
Strong passion for diagnosing and repairing technical issues
3D Modeling with Solidworks, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
Proficient with Linux Operating Systems as well as Microsoft Windows
Proficient with C-style programming languages, MATLAB, databases & web development
CompTIA A+ and Net+ Certifications, Licensed Amateur Radio Operator (Technician Class)
Council Member, UT Sport Club Council, 2011-2012
Secretary, Texas Gymnastics Conference, 2011-2013
Webmaster, Texas Gymnastics Team, 2009-2011, created new website for team
Vice President, Texas Gymnastics Team, 2011-2012
Executive Aid, UT Student Government, 2007-2008
Board of Directors Advisor, National Assn of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs, 2012-2013
Received congressional recognition for outstanding and invaluable service to the victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
Employability Status: US Citizen
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.