I'm a dedicated, highly motivated, hard working and enthusiastic individual with more than 11 years of experience in the field of satellites and aerospace,both in remote sensing and communication satellites, in the military service and the civil/commercial arena.
I have in-depth knowledge of the industry environment and trends including familiarity with the world's satellites manufacturers and launch services through business development projects I was involved in.
I’m a team player with strong interpersonal skills, fast learner, independent and a problem solver.
· Master in Business Administration (MBA), Recanati School of Business, Tel-Aviv University, Israel (2000-2003)
· B.Sc , Aerospace Engineering, Technion Institute, Israel (1995-1999)
Professional and Work Experience
AMOS-6 RFP and Contract Negotiations (April 2011 – July 2012)
· Leading the commercial requirements gathering and RFI process team.
· Defining the technical requirements, writing technical documents (SOW, Mission Requirements) and evaluating manufacturers'responses in the process of RFP.
· Technical and commercial negotiations with multiple potential contractors and payload manufacturers (Loral, Astrium, Thales, ISS, IAI, MDA).
· I initiated and led the Falcon-9 Launch Option negotiations with SpaceX, saving the company more than 50M$.
AMOS-4 Program Manager (July 2008 – Present)
· Program management and technical supervision over the satellite manufacturer from contract negotiations and EDC till the present (end of integration and start of tests campaign), including subcontractors monitoring, specifically the communications payload subcontractor and the launch, power, propulsion subcontractors.
· Working with the Government of Israel customer, including contract negations and customer management and liaising.
AMOS-5 Contract Negotiations (April - July 2008)
· Writing RFP and contract documents including Statement of Work (SOW) and Satellite Mission Requirements.
· Negotiations with chosen satellite manufacturer till signing (ISS and Thales)
AMOS-3 Program Manager(July 2005-May 2008)
· Successfully managing the AMOS-3 program till Launch and start of In-Orbit Operations.
· Technical supervision over the satellite manufacturer from EDC phase.
· Monitoring the In-orbit health of AMOS-3 and AMOS-2 including yearly extension of In-orbit Insurance policies.
· I am part of the business development team in my company assessing potential new ventures and satellite programs for the company continued growth
· I am working closely with the company marketing and sales divisions to promote sales of the company's satellite communication solutions and to support business development for future satellites.
· I have extensive experience in Pre - launch and In-orbit satellite insurance policies formulation and procurement (done it for AMOS-2, AMOS-3 and AMOS-4)
· I am in charge of training new company employees on all levels (including board members) in space-related technical topics.
· I have perfect presentation skills and vast experience in presentation to large audiences.
Imaging Satellite Project Officer
Successfully managing an imaging satellite project from EDC till mid Integration phase, including technical supervision over the satellite manufacturer.
Chief Aerodynamics Instructor
teaching classes to IAF flight academy cadets in various aerodynamics and propulsion topics, as part of their flight training.
· English – fluent reading, writing and speech. Negotiation level.
· Hebrew – mother tongue
· Fully proficient in the use of MS business suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and MS project
· Satsoft - satellite antenna design software – advanced user
Public Activities and Affiliations
I’m a space enthusiast, co- founder and CEO of the Israeli Space Association, a board member of the Israeli Nano-Satellites Association, a member and head of the Israeli Branch of the Mars Society. I give space-related lectures for popular and professional audiences (including schools, academia, professional conventions, the astronomy association etc). I talked on space-related topics on Israeli TV shows and magazines.
I’m a team leader and volunteer in Pa’amonim, a charity organization for families’ economic recovery and education.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.