P E R S O N A L D E T A I L S
Birth Date June 27, 1982
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
Employer: Al Jazeera Network
Period: Jan. 2011 – present
1. Responsible for all incoming feeds, satellite downlinks and outside broadcasts. Tandberg IRDs are often used. We are also using Streambox, Quicklink and WMT for Live and file based video transport over IP.
2. Monitoring all Al Jazeera Bouquets using Evertz multiviewers.
3. Assisting SNG and Streambox set-ups with field engineers.
4. RF signal monitoring with full coordination to satellite coordinators.
5. Manage, maintain and operate compression technology in use for uplink transmission. Had a couple of trainings with Tandberg system.
6. Maintenance for all uplink equipment. Routine check for fiber optics, IRDs, encoders, routers, modulators, upconverters, LNBs, LNAs and HPAs. Had trainings with all the M&C of each earth station.
7. SNG transmission using Swedish and Advent flyaways.
8. Installation of Giga Wave microwave systems
One of the engineers who had major contribution during the Arab revolution, 2011 Arab Games, 2012 Euro games and 2012 Olympic games.
Launched of new transponders on Nilesat and Eutelsat space segments.
Collaborated in developing the Al Jazeera Teleport Website. This is to update clients and televiewers for changes done in all services and frequencies.
Employer: Noorsat W.L.L.
Period: Oct 2007 - Jan 2011
1. To ensure 24x7 broadcast services for over 87 channels distributed in 6 bouquets using Harris Predator multiviewers.
2. Managing playlists submitted by customers based on materials loaded in their respective servers and ensure that quality is preserved. Noorsat have 3 different automation play outs. Playbox Technology, 360 Systems and Aqua Cast Play Out Servers
4. Responsible for all antenna installations and cabling of various systems. Tuned antennas to EB9, AB4, EB2, Nilesat, ArabSat and AB2.
5. Troubleshoots Integrated Receiver/Decoder, Satellite Encoder, Modulator and High Power Amplifier whenever it fails.
6. Noorsat have 3 Multiplexers. Thomson Broadmax DBX 4300, Thomson Net Processor 9030 and Tandberg MUX. I was responsible in all of these 3 mpeg streams and compression system.
Head of Tandberg Group – Assigned by our VP of Operations to handle the current system (MX5640 with nCompass Control). I was responsible for 2 streams using this compression system.
Assisted in Installation of 9.3m Antenna – Assisted in installation of 9.3m antenna. It was installed in a week and being utilized by 3 bouquets.
Assisted in Installation of Siemens – Siecams used for RF monitoring of Satellite signals – assisted in all installations made for this system and had a week of training. We installed hardware, software and even 2.4 antennas.
Supported in Integration of Playbox Equipments – assisted in the installations of routers, cables, video playout servers, storage servers and multiviewers.
Supported in Integration of Thomson IP MUX – assisted in installations of cables, routers, encoders, multiplexers and switches.
Employer: Solar Entertainment Corporation
Period: April 2007 - Oct 2007
Broadcast Operations Supervisor
1. Supervised, developed and supported 23 broadcast operation technicians.
2. Recipient of daily logs for all channels. Take responsibility for resolution of all faults and errors that occurred and completion of documentations.
3. Coordination and liaison with all Channel managers and Engineering Managers regarding technical support, issues, operations and technology development.
4. Ensures all policies and regulations are abided by each and everyone
5. Supervises technical projects for completion
6. Antenna Installations
Video Server and Playout Automation Management
SeaChange Video Server 800 & 60000 series with the Etere Automation ver. 17.2
Miranda for Audio and Video Processing
Disk Storage Management (Archiving/Media Manager)
Pay per views – Pacquiao Boxing Matches. During at which all local TV networks from Philippines are getting it from our server via microwave.
General Instrument DigiCipher II Satellite Encoder–Set audio and video bandwidth allocations for 7 services and 1 pay per view service. Set channel encryption and tier bit assignments.
Employer: Solar Entertainment Corporation
Period: Jan.2006 – April 2007
Technical Operations Center Engineer
1. Man the TOC department on an 8-hour shift.
2. Antenna installation and fine-tuning. (C-band and KU band)
3. Infortrend, LTO storage and media management
4. Responsible for satellite feeds and program schedule logs.
5. Maintenance of broadcast equipment including maintenance of ambient temperature of RF facility and TOC.
6. Encoders/decoders reset, troubleshooting playout automation errors and ingestion/recording of live feeds.
7. Ensures correct routing of video/ audio feeds and coordinate such matters with the broadcast technicians.
8. Responsible for shift reports and documentations
9. Monitoring of all channels
Employer: Solar Entertainment Corporation
Period: May 2005 – Jan 2006
Broadcast Automation Technician
1. Troubleshoot minor errors on ETERE (Automation play out).
2. Performs server disk space checking and deletion of expired program materials/assets from the broadcast media server, as necessary.
3. Handles creation of assets based on Material Release forms and performs ingestion of those program materials and live program feeds, ensuring proper asset properties.
4. Performs video bulking (linear editing) and quality checking of newly ingested program materials using the High- Quality Preview utility of the Etere Automation. Programs such as recorded live feeds of sports events and some famous US talk shows, movies, commercial ads and channel plugs.
5. Encodes the daily play lists on the Presentation Editor of the Etere Automation, based on the Daily Operations Log (DOL) received from the Programming department; also encodes the advanced playlists/ DOL’s through the Alternated Scheduling utility of the Etere Automation.
6. Performs program continuity switching between programs and commercial insertions of the daily live sports telecasts.
7. Handles creation of online text crawlers, and other similar informative texts through the Toaster CG. Prepares particular graphics and Targa graphic sequences to be superimposed on the on-air video of the channel.
8. Ensures that all activities accomplished during the day’s shift are recorded on our performance logbook.
9. Create incident reports when abnormal circumstances occur and submit it to broadcast Supervisor.
10. Monitoring of on-air programs according to channel.
1. Pleasing personality
2. Ability to build relationships with clients
3. Highly dependable
4. Ability to adapt to different work cultures
5. Ability to work in a team
6. Fast learner
7. Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.