Graduate in Aerospace Engineering with excellent academic qualification eager to find the first job in the aerospace industry. Very good teamwork ability, excellent organization and communication skills. Primary areas of interest include Space Systems, Electric Propulsion, Rocket Propulsion, Space Flight Mechanics and Satellite Power Generation.
Oct. 2010 – Oct. 2013 Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering
University of Pisa, Pisa Italy
Main Topics: Orbital Mechanics, Space Flight Mechanics, Aerospace Structures, Aerospace Control Systems, Machine Design, Electric Propulsion, Thermal-fluid Science, Rocket Propulsion, Satellite Instrumentation, Space Systems
Final Thesis: “Hall Thruster Direct-Drive Assessment and Demonstration”; Supervisors: Prof. Mariano Andrenucci; Ing. Tommaso Misuri.
Level: 110/110 with honors
Oct. 2007 – Sept. 2010 Bachelor Degree in Aerospace Engineering
University of Pisa, Pisa Italy
Main Topics: Mathematical Analysis, General Physics, Analytical Mechanics, Chemistry, Materials, Technical Drawing, Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Solid Mechanics, Theory of Structure, Electronics, Aircraft Propulsion
Final Thesis: “Fluid dynamics characteristics of diffusers and methods to improve their efficiency”; Supervisor: Prof. Maria Vittoria Salvetti.
Level: 110/110 with honors
Sept. 2002 – July 2007 High School Diploma
I.S.I.S. Russell-Newton, Scandicci Italy
Main Topics: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, English Literature, Drawing, History of Art, Latin, Latin Literature, History, Philosophy.
Level: 100/100 with honors
Mar. 2012 – June 2012 Space Systems II group project
“Heliocentric observatory for reconnaissance upon solar storm”.
The objective of the project was to carry out a preliminary design of a mission to warn Earth in advance about dangerous solar storms. At the end a final report and a presentation were produced.
Dec. 2011 – Sept. 2012 Machine Design group project
“Design of an antenna pointing mechanism with mechanical and electrical redundancy for a GEO satellite”. The objective of the project was to size the mechanism in all its components, realize the drafting and carry out the structural analysis of 3 components with Ansys Workbench. At the end a final report was produced.
Personal Skills and Qualifications
Mother Tongue: Italian
Other Language: English (Fluent)
Communication and Organizational Skills
· Very good attitude toward teamwork: during my Master Degree I had to do group projects for the courses of Machine Design and Space Systems II. Cooperation among all members of each team was fundamental to complete the project with the desired result and within the imposed deadline.
· Intercultural skills: the Master Degree at the University of Pisa is part of the EuMas program which includes students from different countries (e.g. India, Mexico, Spain, Bangladesh, etc.). During the everyday life at the university, during courses and group projects the interaction with people of different cultures and backgrounds has been very important.
· During my Master Degree final thesis I had to organize the setup of the experiment and plan the measurements and data acquisition procedures.
MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· “A Direct-Drive System Application for Hall Effect Thrusters”, 33rd International Electric Propulsion Conference (IEPC)
Driving License: B
Interests and Hobbies
Enjoy all sports particularly soccer, basketball and golf. Amateur golf player. Love watching movies, TV series and documentaries. Enjoy visiting museums and art cities.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.