- System engineering (SOW, spec/design establishment, developments, validation, delivery and maintaining)
- Software engineering (SOW, spec/design establishment, developments, validation, delivery and maintaining)
- Team working management / Technical (planning definition, progression control, technical and scientific reporting)
- Space and Ground Segment operations
- Signal and Images Processing
- Writing Scientific Paper, Technical Report, User Manuals
- Good sense of synthesis and analysis.Rigor and Autonomy. Good communication and teamwork
Hardware: PC based, SP-Devices Digitizer, Agilent Signal Generator, Spirent Satellite Constellation Simulator, TUR Receiver, Power Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Test beds. Assembly and service computers and computer networks
Operating systems: Mastery & administration of most Microsoft OS (DOS/Win9x/Vista/Seven). Good knowledge of some UNIX based distributions (CentOS/RedHat/Unbuntu)
Real time OS: knowledge about RTOS
Networks Protocols: knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP
Networks Equipments: knowledge and configuration of generic switches, routers, firewalls
Development tools: Matlab/Simulink, Herschel Interactive Processing Environment (HIPE), SP-Devices tools, Agilent tools.
Database Systems: knowledge of Oracle
Database tools: CRM Oracle Siebel
Configuration management tools: CVS
Standards: ECSS directive
From (01/07/2012) to (31/12/2012)
Company: THALES ALENIA SPACE ITALY S.p.A., Rome, Italy
( Join venture with European Space Agency )
Function: R&D GNSS Navigation System Engineer at the Engineering Dpt. Business Unit Navigation and Integrated Communications of TAS-I
Subject: R&D GNSS Evolution Programe for Payload Studies and accomodation for Galileo
GNSS Evolution Programme for Payload Studies and accommodation for Galileo Galileo Space Segment
- Development of a Signal Performance Evaluation and Compensation Unit (SPECU) able to monitor, equalize and self-compensate the payload chain distortions directly from the Spacecraft. The system yields the attractive opportunity to reduce the complexity and the operational costs of the Galileo Ground Monitoring Network.
- Experience R&D activities in the frame of NavCom Payload Studies and Accommodation for the GNSS Evolution Programme for Galileo Space Segment at TAS-I BS-NAVC-I.
- Studying and understanding of Galileo Space Segment.
- Generation of Galileo Signals (L1, E5, E6 bands) at Navigation Signal Generation Unit (NSGU) level, including CDMA and code spreading techniques.
- Studying of the Payload of Galileo Spacecraft at system level (i.e. antenna, high gain amplifiers, FGUU, DAC, etc.)
- Feasibility studies of Signal Performance Evaluation and Compensation Unit (SPECU).
- Development and validating of the SPECU using Galileo signals IOV PFM and FM2, and FOC NSGU FM7 at TAS-I NavCom Lab in Rome.
- Definition, development and testing of self-compensation algorithms to compensate linear distortion, that reduce the quality of GNSS signals, introduced by second generation payloads.
- Involved in support activities for the System Integration and Verification SI&V for Galileo IOV. Support in testing and experimentation activities for the analysis and processing of the signals in the frame of Galieo IOT/IOV.
- Utilization of instrumentation, Galileo signals simulator and acquisition of real signals of IOV satellites trough NavCom Lab Signal Monitoring Laboratory Facility SMLF
- R&D activities on the Signal Processing Techniques
- Writing Official “Commercial in Confidence” Documents reporting work activities such: “GNSS and Sat ATM Evolution SPECU detail processing model and algorithm computational” and the “GNSS and Sat ATM Evolution SPECU Test Report”.
- Participate in Project technical and regular progress meetings to define statement of work and presentation of mid-span results. Provide inputs to system progress report.
real-time systems, Matlab/Simulink, C, Windows, RF Instrumental (Signal Generator, antennas, Oscilloscope, Digitizer, Receiver, Power Meter, etc.), Ubuntu, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SP-Devices tools, Agilent tools.
From (05/2009) to (06/2012)
Company: Dpt. of Information Engineering Electronics and Telecommunications – “Sapienza” – University of Rome
( Join venture European Space Research Institute – Italian Space Agency Data Center (ESRIN-ASDC) and Institute for Space Astrophysics and Planetology (INAF - IAPS) of Rome, Italy )
Function: Associate Researcher Engineer
Subject: Analysis of images, data and signals from the astronomical satellite Herschel Space Observatory in the frame of Hi-GAL (Herschel Infrared Galactic Plane Survey) Project for the Ground and Space Segment.
- Responsible for the development and improvement of part of the Hi-GAL pipeline by providing software tools for specific steps in the astronomical data reduction pipeline. Involved in Herschel Interactive Processing Environment (HIPE) utilization for the Ground Segment
- Experience as System and Software Engineer for scientific optical instruments (Interferometer, Spectrometer, Telescopes). Involved in the 3 science instruments on board of Herschel spacecraft for the Space Segment: PACS (Photodetector Array Camera & Spectrometer), SPIRE (Spectral and Photometric Imaging Receiver) and HIFI (The Heterodyne Instrument for the Far-Infrared).
- Algorithms for map-making and post-processing on the final products from the instruments useful to the space scientific community such maps and images of the sky. Construction of maps and images of portions of the sky observed and sent to the ground by the Herschel Observatory spacecraft instruments PACS and SPIRE.
- Algorithms for tackling side effects of the spacecraft and its onboard instruments such spacecraft pointing correction, glitches and artifacts affecting instruments functionalities.
- On Board Software of the HIFI Instrument of the Herschel satellite.
- Research activity on OCDMA (Optical Code Division Multiple Access) telecommunication systems.
- Research activity on the analysis of biomedical ECG signals within the BraveHealth Project. Code development and algorithm design for heart beat detections.
- Participation to papers in International scientific journals and to proceedings of International scientific conferences, as well Hi-GAL Consortium Meetings 2010 and 2011 as speaker.
- University lectures, supervising exams, tutoring students and apprentice for dissertations.
RTOS, Matlab/Simulink, IDL, C/C++, Python, Linux/Unix Shell, Fortran, Herschel Interactive Processing Environment (HIPE), Windows, Mac OS, Word, LaTex, PowerPoint, Excel, CVS
From (02/2009) to (03/2009)
Company: Dpt. of Information Engineering Electronics and Telecommunications – “Sapienza” – University of Rome
( Join venture with Institute for Space Astrophysics and Planetology (INAF-IAPS) of Rome, Italy )
Function: Research Fellowship
Subject: Correction of the pointing error on the images provided by astronomical satellite Herschel Space Observatory
- Analysis and correction of the pointing of the astronomical satellite Herschel as part of the Hi-GAL project.
- Data and image analysis from the Herschel Space Observatory satellite instrument PACS.
Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, Windows, Mac OS, Word, LaTex
From (11/2008) to (12/2008)
Company: Accenture S.p.A.
Subject: Utilization and development on CRM Oracle Siebel 8.0.
- CRM Siebel Call Center section
- Studying and Understanding CRM
- Achieve CRM Oracle Siebel 8.0 Consultant Certificate
UML, Siebel, client/server design, Oracle/SQLServer DBMS.
2008 Oracle Siebel 8.0 Consultant certificate – Oracle University, Rome, Italy
2006-2008 Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering obtained (107/110) – Majors: Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Biomedical Signals, Satellite Signals and Links, Radar – “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy
2000-2005 Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering obtained (97/110) – Majors: Telecommunications, Computer Science, Biomedical Signals, Satellite Signals and Links, Radar – “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy
1995-2000 High school Diplome (100/100), Polytechnic School of Electronics and Telecommunications «Albert Einstein», Rome, ITALY
Italian: (native speaker)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.