Education: BS in Electrical Engineering - University of Illinois (Urbana) 1976
System/Project Engineer -- The Aerospace Corporation
In support of AF Space and Missile Center (AFSMC) Space Development and Test Directorate (SDTD) Operationally Responsive Satellite and Launch Vehicle (LV) Missions, my current responsibilities include:
(1) Assessing Experiment/Demonstration Mission Objectives to determine feasibility and compatibility with AFSMC/SDTD capabilities, charters and goals involving internal assets: (a) DoD Space Test Program (STP) Mission Design, (b) Orbital Corp. Minotaur LV and (c) Satellite Operations Center, including but not limited to:
-- AFSMC/XR SENSE CubeSat Demonstrations
-- AFSMC MILSATCOM LYNX Demonstration
-- NASA LADEE Lunar Mission
(2) Performing Mission Orbit/Constellation Design, Modeling, Simulation and Analysis utilizing:
-- STK/PRO, STK/Astrogator, STK/ODTK, etc.
-- The Aerospace Corporation Satellite Orbit Analysis Program (SOAP)
-- Rideshared Secondary Satellite Orbit Determination/Propagation Algorithms
-- Maneuver Mission Control Sequence (MCS) Development
-- Orbit Decay/Accuracy & Mission Lifetime Estimation Algorithms
(3) Performing Satellite System Engineering, Cost Analysis, Acquisition Strategy, Design and Integration/Test utilizing:
-- Spacecraft (Payload and Bus) Excel Spreadsheet Models of M/V/P
-- Hosted Payload Best Practices and Lessons Learned
-- Spacecraft Lifetime Determination and End-of-Life Disposal Strategies
(4) Developing Requirements for a Multi-Mission Satellite Operations Center (MMSOC) with advanced capabilities including:
-- Automation or “Lights Out”
-- CubeSat Deployment and Early Orbit Support
-- Ka-Band Telemetry Tracking and Commanding (TT&C)
In support of the SMC/XR Directorate, my previous responsibilities included investigating, developing and prioritizing advanced space concepts:
(1) Hyperspectral VIS/IR Sensor and Detector Array Systems
(2) Microwave/Millimeter-wave Phased-Array Radar Systems
(3) RF and Photonic Communication Systems
(4) Launch Vehicle Systems and Range Improvements
(5) Prompt Global Strike Hypersonic Vehicles and ICBMs
(6) Wideband Antenna/Receiver Systems for Target Geolocation
(7) Chemical Space Based Laser (SBL)
(8) Ultra-Short Pulse (USP) Solid-State Laser (SSL)
In support of AF Research Laboratory (AFRL), my previous responsibilities included developing advanced technologies:
(1) Radiation-Hardened Signal, Image & Data Processing ICs and Systems -- Generic VHSIC Spaceborne Computer (GVSC) and Advanced Spaceborne Computer Modules (ASCM)
(2) CubeSat Micro/Nano Devices, MEMS, MMIC, Packaging & Integration
(3) Guidance, Navigation, Attitude, and Flight Control (GNAFC) Systems utilizing:
-- Inertial Navigation with Accelerometer/Gyro Instrument Clusters
-- Global Positioning System (GPS) -Aided Inertial Navigation
-- Tactical/Strategic Missile and Re-entry Vehicle Guidance Laws.
(4) Acquisition, Tracking and Pointing (ATP) Systems
(5) Hyperspectral VIS/IR Sensors and Detector Array Systems
(6) Relay Mirror Optical Systems
Integrated Circuit Engineer -- United Technologies/Mostek
Responsibilities included Process, Device, Test and Product/Yield Engineering of commercial memory and microcontroller devices at both the R&D prototyping and Manufacturing (volume production) levels; specifically:
(1) Application & Utilization of advanced microelectronic wafer processing technologies (ion implantation, plasma etching and deposition) to produce unique device physics in high-speed transistor & interconnect structures
(2) Testing & Failure Analysis at all wafer and packaged device production milestones.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.