Aerospace&Astronautics Engineer with three (3) years of work experience: one(1) in Aerospace field both as Researcher for University and as Engineer for Defence&Aerospace company; two (2) in Oil&Gas industry as Mechanical engineer of static equipment (in course). Simultaneously I collaborate with University of Rome "La Sapienza" in orbital mechanics field continuing the developing of orbital propagator realized in MATLAB for Master Degree and for the Publication on Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics (JGCD).
Strong interest in Design&Simulation using CAD and FEM softwares.
Reference letters, Bachelor and Master degree certificates are available upon request.
· APS Engineering Company (Engineering & Procurement) – Rome 02/2013 –
Rosneft, Isothermic diesel hydrotreating project, Russian Federation
– Coordinator of Pressure Vessels, Reactors, Columns, Fired Heaters and Vessels' Internals order.
Main tasks include:
§ Requisitions definition;Preliminary & Detailed Desgin;Analysis of Vendor's offers and relative technical alignment;
§ Follow-up activities: check of Manufacturer's drawings & documentation, check of calculation book, material certificates, installation&operational manuals, certification for custom clearance (in course). Inspections in Manufacturer's facility are included.
– Coordinator of AirCooler and Filters preliminary design. Main tasks concern the drafting of mechanical datasheet and Material Requisition for Inquiry.
Versalis - Petronas, Elastomer complex, Malaysia – Check of datasheets for Pressure Vessels
· SIMAV (Defence&Aerospace) – Rome 06/2012 – 01/2013
ESA-ARTES20– Involved in the Team for drafting a Proposal of a Feasibility Study for an embedded system developing space assets(Earth observation, satellite communication and satellite rafiolocation) and RFId technology. Main tasks include supporting and operating of systems and developing of logistics solutions.
· University of Rome "La Sapienza" (Centre of Research San Marco Project) – Rome 02/2012 – 06/2012
– Analysis of passively stabilized near circular orbits from 3 to 10 Earth radius. I realize an orbital propagator considering gravitational harmonics, third body effects of Moon and Sun and solar radiation pressure. The study was published on JGCD in 2013 [Ulivieri C., Circi C., Ortore E., Bunkheila F., Todino F. "Frozen Orbital Plane Solutions for Satellites in Nearly Circular Orbits"-JGCD, vol.36,No.4(2013, pp.935-945]
NATO M&S COE - 1st NATO Modeling&Simulation (M&S) basic course 11/2102
-Basic education in M&S and relative tools oriented to NATO&Military purposes
University of Rome "La Sapienza" 01/2006-01/2012
-Bachelor Degree in Aerospace engineer (graduated on January 2010 with 101/110 marks) and Master Degree in Astronautics Engineer (graduated on January 2012 with full marks cum laude).
-Extra-degree courses: "Concept of Remote Sensing"-ESA/ESRIN; "Innovative Space Technologies"-AVIO Colleferro; "Satellites Market Survey&Trend"-AVIO Colleferro; "In-Situ Propulsion technologies & Perspectives"-AVIO Colleferro; "Used of Satellite Tool Kit (STK) for orbitsal mission analysis"-TELESPAZIO
Languages:Italian (Mother tongue); English (Fluent); French (Elementary); German (poor, self-educated)
Informatics:HTRI - COMPRESS - AutoCAD - MS Office - MATLAB/Simulink - STK - SolidWorks - CATIA V5
Other:First Aid (European Certificate of Attendance); Sailing to Europe course (Certificate of "good" result)
last update: April 2015 Todino Aerospace Engineer RESUME - 1
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.