More than 25 years of management and professional activities, with leadership and technical skills. Experienced in operations, business management, regulation, planning, deployment, and commercial support aspects in PAY TV for the Broadcasting industry. Ability to work on critical environments with necessity of fast decisions and handling multiple tasks effectively. Proactive to initiate new projects, solutions, optimizing resources and improving results, totally focused on customer.
Education and Training
· Business Administration, MBA (UNIVERSITY of LOUISVILLE)
· ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, M.Sc (DIMOKRITIO UNIVERSITY of THRACE)
· ELECTRONIC ENGINEER, B.Sc (TEI PIREAS)
· Several Special Business and Technical training courses
Head of Technical Coordination BU OTE TV 5/2011 – to date
Reporting to the OTE TV General Manager, responsible for OTE TV platform technical planning and operation, with main activities:
· Overseeing all systems ensuring service continuity of OTE TV platform (Pay TV service) via satellite and IPTV (15HD and 55SD).
· Overseeing the installation of new systems and expansion of existing systems for new channels launches and enhancements.
· Procurement and coordination of satellite transponders (5).
· Coordination, procurement and overseeing of the OTE branded TV channels.
· Evaluation, selection, procurement and development of DTH and IPTV STB/CPEs.
· Design, equipment selection (dishes, LNBs, cables) and evaluation of Satellite (DTH) and terrestrial reception systems.
· Definition and implementation of problem solving policies and procedures.
· Establishment (recruit) and operation (motivation, training and supervision) of the National Installers Network (250 freelancers).
· Monthly performance reports, regular business and technical presentations.
· Preparation and control of the department’s budget (14m€).
· Recruit, motivation, training and supervision of department employees.
Electrical – Electronic Engineer (www.sec-services.gr)
Consultant, 7/2010 – to date with main activities:
· Consulting services to Radio/Television stations, Telecommunication and Energy companies for technical, business and regulation issues.
· Consulting services, Studies, Reports, Licensing and Installation (turn-key) of Renewable Energy (PhotoVoltaic/WindPower) and Energy saving projects.
Broadcast Center and Transmission Networks manager 4/1996 – 5/2010
Reporting to the NetMed and SYNED MD, responsible for NOVA Broadcasting Center and Transmission Networks planning and operation, with main activities::
· Establishment (Design, Equipment selection, Procurement, Installation) and operation:
o Broadcast Center.In-house production, post-production, signal contribution, subtitling and channel transmission facilities.
o Transmission Network. Analogue/Digital terrestrial network.
o Satellite Network Operation Center. Head-end and uplinks.
· Design, implementation and control of the Broadcast Center workflows.
· Design, equipment selection (dishes, LNBs, cables) and evaluation of Satellite (DTH) and terrestrial reception systems, including STBs
· Building and maintaining good relationship with other TV stations, Telecom companies, Government personnel and Organizations to solve problems and share knowledge as well as with many equipment suppliers.
· Monthly performance reports and regular business, technical presentations.
· Preparation and control of the department’s budget (6m€).
· Recruit, motivation, training and supervision of department employees.
TELETYPOS (MEGA Channel) (www.megatv.com)
Senior RF Engineer, 1/1990-7/1996 reporting to the Technical Mgr:
· Establishment (Design, Equipment selection, Installation) and operation (Operation, Maintenance) of the analogue transmission network (250 sites).
· Network evaluations and proposals/solutions to increase the coverage, quality and the reliability of the transmission network.
Athens FM 9.84 (Radio) (www.984fm.gr)
RF Engineer, 11/1987-1/1990 reporting to the Technical Supervisor:
Installation, operation and maintenance of Transmitters & Microwave Links.
Computer Skills (PC)
· Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
· Other– Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Visio and special applications
· ENGLISH– Very good GREEK – Mother language
· Married, 47 years old, 1 children
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.