Use my knowledge and skill set in a dynamic and stable environment to help achieve the goals of the company while learning new technologies.
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Ishikawa, Japan 2012
Master of Science (Information Science - Robotics)
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, India 2007
Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)
Krish Global Engineers and Consultants, Bangalore, India 2007 - 2008
Project Engineer (for M/s ABB Ltd - Power Systems Network Management)
• ABB Manufactured RTU560 Configuration & Testing.
• ABB MicroSCADA Pro 9.2 Installation & Configuration onsite.
• SCADA diagrams for power grid networks.
• Establish and verify communication between RTU and SCADA.
• Presenting monthly project reports to management.
Programming languages: C, C++, Matlab/Simulink
Research Keywords: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Learning How to Grasp Tools through Affordance Manipulation
Implemented a novel approach that helps a robot learn the manipulation of a tool depending on the given task, using the concept of affordance. Affordance is the set of actions that can be performed on an object. The robot also learns the appropriate action for the given task. This was achieved by use of neural networks and decision trees. The model was implemented using Matlab/Simulink.
Q-Learning Algorithm Applied to an Agent in a Partially Observable Environment (Minor Study)
An agent placed in a partially observable environment with obstacles present. The aim is to find the shortest path to the goal in as few episodes as possible using the q-learning algorithm with look up table as controller. By trial-and-error, the agent learns to take the actions which maximize its rewards. The code was written and executed in Matlab.
Line Following Robot with Seek Mode
Built a line following robot using 8051 microcontroller capable of following a white line on black surface or vice versa. The line following and seeking was accomplished by use of IR sensors and the program code written using keil c compiler. Ultrasonic sensors are used for obstacle avoidance.
• Participated in the International Summer School 2010 “Locomotive and Cooperative Robotic Systems” organized by the Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology at Kanazawa, Japan.
• Participation in charity events and cultural exchange classes.
• Class representative and event organizer during college.
• Worked as an English teaching assistant, helping Japanese university students with English language and presentation skills.
• Organized screening of movies to facilitate interaction between foreign students as the movie club organizer.
Movies, Music, Hiking and Soccer.
Three years study abroad experience in Japan. Fluent in English, Hindi and Kannada.
Beginner level proficiency in Japanese.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.