· Advanced degrees including a Master’s in Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering.
· 10+ years experience in equipment design, including: machine testing, prototype fabrication, production implementation, and tool automation.
· Talented project manager with a unique ability to bring together small teams and coordinate different groups to function synergistically.
· Experienced with advanced materials applications and processing in alternative energy technologies such as: photovoltaic, thermophotovoltaic, thermoelectric, and advanced combustion.
· 10+ years of technical experience paired with proven leadership and intrapersonal skills.
· Strong hands-on mechanical and fabrication capabilities.
· Substantial CAD and computer experience including data collection and analysis.
· Proven ability to interface well with existing teams and deliver thorough, well-documented work in a timely manner.
Relevant Work Experience:
Owner July 2011- Present
Motoza Performance 719-685-8102
· Created Motoza Performance, a company specializing in vehicle dynamics and software development for high-performance automobiles.
· Developed proprietary software to alter Bosch engine control units found in Volkswagen Audi Group vehicles.
· Achieved substantial increases in efficiency and performance in modern computer controlled FSI, TFSI, and TDI engines.
· Currently market and sell a unique USB device and software kit, which allows individual enthusiasts to have custom control of their projects worldwide.
Lead Scientific Engineer December 2006 – July 2011
Global Near Space Services 719-685-8102
Supervisor: John Gorman, VP of Research & Development
· Promoted from within the company twice due to outstanding performance and ability.
· Current project engineering duties include conceptual review, product development, prototype production, testing and qualification.
· Successful execution of several projects involving development of complex systems within rigorous time and budgetary constraints.
· Data collection and Finite Element Analysis of isotropic and anisotropic materials for both structural and thermal performance
· Focus on high performance power transmission, energy storage, aerodynamics, high efficiency electric motor drives, and high performance composites and adhesives.
· Instrumental for creative input during the early stages of the project’s development, with specific attention to scope, capabilities, and requirements.
· Development of Systems Requirement Documents focusing on production drawings, bill of materials, component specifications, and vendor selection.
· Design of lighter than air flight & energy systems, aerostats, and high altitude balloons, as well as ground and launch support equipment.
Project Engineer January 2005-May 2006
FSAE International Racecar Design 505-277-1345
Supervisor: Dr. John J. Russell, Coordinator
· Efficiently utilized a team of 12 people to finish multi-system projects on- time and under budget.
· Responsible for the integration of several subsystems into a complex and dynamic structure, combining multiple smaller teams to efficiently develop a winning performance vehicle.
· Performed testing and quantification of system performance using an advanced 24 channel data acquisition and analysis system.
· Responsible for the in-house completion of all components of the design, analysis, manufacture, assembly, testing, and development.
Fabricator, Designer, Draftsman 2000-2004
Aerobox Composite Structures 505-867-0098
Supervisor: Pat Padilla, Operations Manager
· Designed and built custom machinery to manufacture and assemble in-house components.
· Formulated manufacturing methods, custom built jigs, fixtures, and ultimately, participated in the qualification of a novel manufacturing process.
· Creation and revision of an intricate drawing packet on file with the FAA for a composite unit load device (ULD), which received a TSO-90C certification.
· Important contributor to the development of a unique forming process in the design and construction of aerospace panels used in the ULD.
· Evaluated the mechanical properties of thermoplastic composite materials and conducted field testing of finished products.
Training Research Institute of Plastics 505-836-0985
Mentor: Armand Winfield, President
· Sampling and cataloging of properties for resin/cloth combinations.
· Prototyping, mold making and one-off production of a wide range of both plastic and composite projects.
Master’s Degree: Mechanical Engineering and Material’s Science
· Colorado State University: December 2009
· Dean’s List
Bachelor of Science Degree: Mechanical Engineering
· University of New Mexico: May 2006
· Dean’s List
Relevant Information and Skills:
Areas of Interest:
· The application of advanced engineering in the field of energy production and alternative energy development.
· The chance to utilize acquired skills working with a reputable company interested in advancing the fields of solar and alternative energies.
· Solidworks, ProEngineer, Solid Edge, Autocad, Matlab, FEA
· Microsoft office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
· Master welder and fabricator
· Master CAM X, Lathe and Mill operations
· Skilled in mold making and composite prototyping
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.