Education & Certifications
M.S. Electrical Engineering The George Washington University, May 2009
B.S. Aerospace Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology, June 2004
Project Management Professional (PMP), 2009
Currently pursuing INCOSE Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
Active Top Secret
Madeline brings leadership and project management experience across the system lifecycle working with private companies and government customers, leveraging her strong technical background and over eight years experience in communications systems engineering and operations.
Booz Allen Hamilton August 2010 – present (2 years, 5 months)
Madeline is a Lead Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton, focused on the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) market. She recently left the position of Chief Engineer for the Distributed Tactical Communications System (DTCS) Program Management Office (PMO), performing technical management and oversight for system development and sustainment, and leading and supporting program and acquisition activities. She was also the Booz Allen team lead for DTCS, and was involved in business development for Booz Allen as a key contributor to two major proposals leveraging her background in engineering and operations. Madeline is currently serving as a senior technical consultant to the IntegratedSATCOM-GIG Operations and Management (ISOM) project, to enable web-based situational awareness and resource and policy management across DoD satellite and terrestrial networks.
Senior Technical Consultant
Integrated SATCOM-GIG Operations and Management (ISOM)
Ft Meade, MD November 2012 – Present
· Coordinated ISOM Spiral 3 technical demonstration (TD3) with ISOM team. Defined TD3 network configuration, developed demonstration script and briefing materials and audited requirements. Contributed to successful execution of TD3 and approval from USSTRATCOM and other DoD stakeholders to proceed to next milestone, Spiral 3 operational demonstration (OD3). Currently developing OD3 training materials.
Distributed Tactical Communications System (DTCS) Program Management Office (PMO)
Ft Meade, MD August 2010 – November 2012
· Oversaw and managed development and sustainment for DTCS, a tactical satellite communications system deployed throughout the CENTCOM area of operations (AOR) and expanding to other combatant commands (COCOMs) and other government agencies (OGAs). Responsible for design, development, test and deployment of the Phase 3 system evolution, working with Government and Industry team of over thirty people. Managed successful development and deployment of significant enhancements to the operational Phase 2 system, including extended range capability, radio software upgrades, field tools and tool upgrades and ground system upgrades. Enhancements were key to successful closeout of DTCS Joint Urgent Operational Needs statement (JUONS). On a daily basis, interfaced with Government client, Government and Industry stakeholders and end user representatives, to develop and deploy upgrades and new components and to receive, evaluate and act on operational feedback requiring technical and engineering support.
· Developed the DTCS Roadmap and Program of Activities and Milestones (POA&M) and collaborated with the DTCS program manager to define the strategic vision milestones and objectives, in alignment with the PMO mission, budget, constraints and opportunities and with cognizance of the increasing fiscal constraints of the DoD environment.
· Developed briefings, memos, and whitepapers to educate and inform, including contributions for the 2012 DISA Mission Partners Conference and 2012 STRATCOM SATCOM Conference.
· Represented Booz Allen as the DTCS team lead, interfacing with the client to ensure highest quality program support, performs fiscal management and develops monthly status reports.
Key Contributor, DISA Commercial Satellite Communications (COMSATCOM) Center Support Proposal
· Lead author for two sections of the technical volume, COMSATCOM Requirements Implementation Support and Operational Support. Developed a compelling story by gathering and aggregating data from personal experience, research and interviews with subject matter experts.
Key Contributor, DISA Global Information Grid (GIG) Services Management Engineering/Transition/Implementation(GSM-ETI) Sample Task Order
· Authored significant portions of the technical volume. Researched technology, policies and processes for the engineering, deployment and sustainment of terrestrial optical networks, and developed processes and graphics to highlight understanding of critical actions and events.
The Boeing Company June 2004 – August 2010 (6 years, 3 months)
Madeline was previously with The Boeing Company, Satellite Operations and Ground Systems (SOGS) division. She was the project manager for two satellite software projects, the system operations team lead, performed systems engineering and software development, and was a certified flight operator at Iridium’s Satellite Network Operations Center (SNOC).
Project Manager, Distributed Tactical Communications System
Leesburg, VA June 2010 – August 2010 (Phase 3)
July 2008 – December 2009 (Phase 2)
· Oversaw Boeing’s technical efforts through all stages of the product life cycle for DTCS Phase 2, and the early design and concept development for DTCS Phase 3. Led the Boeing team software, test and system engineers, including many geographically-dispersed team members, and was the primary interface to the Government client and to the prime contractor, Iridium. Managed Boeing’s schedule and cost performance and project scope and risk. Developed system and Boeing management processes, plans and documents.
Project Manager, Iridium GPS Signal in Space (iGPS SiS)
Leesburg, VA January 2010 – June 2010
· Oversaw Boeing’s technical activities and led geographically-dispersed team of software, test and system engineers. Served as primary interface to the larger Boeing iGPS team and to the Iridium customer. Managed Boeing’s schedule and cost performance and project scope and risk.
Lead Engineer, Systems Operations Team
Leesburg, VA March 2007 - November 2008
· Led team of six engineers and developers providing continuous support to Real-Time Operations and was responsible for leading development and deployment of web-based software projects. Led LEAN projects to achieve process improvement and cycle time reduction in the Ground System software.
Engineer,Systems Operations Team
Leesburg, VA January 2005 – February 2007
· Designed and developed software tools for Real-Time Operations and Satellite Product Generation, managed several program-wide Software Upload Campaigns and led LEAN project to improve the current Mission Planning software architecture and to foster a vision and strategy for future changes.
Flight Operations Specialist
Leesburg, VA June 2004 – December 2004
· Certified to perform satellite command and control
Other Qualifications and Interests
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio
· Experienced traveler comfortable in a variety of cultures and environments
· Avid runner leading weekly Capitol Hill run, and in training for second marathon
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.