Top Secret/ SCI, CI Poly, SBPR 24 Mar 09
Systems Engineer – Proven cross discipline risk management expert and program integrator. Experienced with both System Safety Assessments and program Risk Analysis and mitigation
Program Management – Experienced in managing large and complex air & space based programs, Defense Systems Management College grad, experienced in classified and unclassified environments
Highly skilled test engineer - Expert in test planning, technical and safety reviews, and operations
Leadership - Consistently successful leader of innovative technical engineering groups up to 100+
Solid communicator - Able to clearly convey complex issues to a wide variety of audience levels
Strategic planner – Skilled integrator of budgets, requirements, manpower and risk mitigation
requirements generation, GPS, Intelligence analyst, data analyst, mission planer, low observable,
Feb 12 – Present Director of Test Engineering, Trenchant Analytics
DARPA, Tactical Technology Office
- Providing Flight Test Engineering, Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Acquisition support functions to eight DARPA programs involving optionally manned aircraft, orbital launch vehicles, advanced targeting pods, next generation air-to-air missile, advanced propulsion, socket and mesh tactical communication networks, and real-time weapons grade target coordinate determination
- Key test engineering SME providing mentoring and guidance to10+ person gov’t team; DARPA participant on OSD weapons community of interest committee; providing technical strategic guidance
Aug 10 – Dec 11 Operational Test Lead Joint Strike Fighter Program Office
- Directed and oversaw the resourcing, planning and provisioning for the standup of the 600+ person operational test force evaluating the Joint Strike Fighter totaling 27 aircraft of three distinct varieties
- Managed $800M flight test instrumentation development and production effort to support 27 test jets
- Ran Monthly coordination with OSD-level offices to establish international test policies and priorities
- Authored strategic policies and reviewed test plans for conducting independent Operational Testing
- Hosted quarterly International Defence Ministries meeting; defined candidates for follow-on efforts, led systems engineering efforts, merged operational requirements into acquisition plans and priorities
- Authored Test and Evaluation Master Plans; Oversaw live fire testing in agreement w/OSD strategy
Jul 06 – Jul 10 Chief of Program Integration Division and Strategic Systems Division Chief
Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office (RCO), Washington DC
- Chief of Staff providing daily direction and oversight for 800-person team chartered to rapidly develop, test, and field highly classified manned and unmanned air & space programs worth $10B+
- Guided space ground segment through CDR and overseas fielding; driving force behind cross gov’t agency team--achieved initial operational capability on schedule; secured international basing rights
- Integrated systems of systems engineering efforts across programs and domains; air, space and cyber
- Developed program requirements for future and current manned and unmanned aerospace systems
- Proven communication skills: briefed programs to Congressional Members and their Staff Directors, OSD, COCOMs, Joint and Air Staffs; Prepared AF senior leaders to give Congressional testimony
- As both Program Manager and Program Element Monitor, led team of 200+ to design, develop, test, and field operational enhancements for the National Capital Region Integrated Air Defense System
- Guided FFRDC’s development of innovative uses for existing technology to detect IEDs; Two separate systems successfully deployed for combat evaluations, Seal Teams demanding immediate use
Jul 04 – Jul 06 Squadron Commander 746 Test Squadron, Holloman Air Force Base
- Chief Executive of USAF Center of Excellence for aerospace guidance and navigation testing, operated five unique national level labs and instrumentation on four aircraft with 120 personnel
- Directed test planning, conduct, and data analysis of survivability and effectiveness of inertial navigation and Global Positioning Systems in open-air Navigation warfare / electronic combat tests
- Steered information operations and development of anti-spoofing algorithms for GPS receivers
- Oversaw design, development, installation, and operations of instrumentation for ground, lab, flight and high speed rocket sled testing to include instrumented mannequins for human factors evaluations
- Guided development of innovative flight termination system; enabled flight testing of extended range munitions on overland ranges. Shrank form factor three fold and doubled available range test periods
Dec 96 – Jun 04 Flight Test Engineer Nellis and Edwards Air Force Bases
- Increasing levels of responsibility to include Operations Officer and Director of Engineering for Advanced Programs overseeing all Low Observable and survivability testing of AF strike aircraft
- Built facilities for and directed initial operations of a $5M, 50-person special flight-test squadron
- Test Director for first flight preparations of national agencies’ operations using low observables
- Program Manager for up to 50 person teams on multiple International flight test programs with 10 European/Asian countries; wrote/executed test plans, analyzed data, reported findings to customers
- Directed $30M/yr cross Atlantic logistics chain supporting Danish F-16 test aircraft US operations
- Chief Flight Test Engineer overseeing all aspects of test operations and flight training for 18 aircrew
May 92 - Dec 95 Intelligence Weapons Analyst / Lead F-22 Threat Integration Engineer
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
- Primary technical liaison between the F-22 fighter program office and the Intelligence Community
- Established and operated unique Intelligence collection program. Allowed F-22 & B-2 direct tasking of National Air and Space sensors to collect detailed emitter data.
- Foreign Material Exploitation and Acquisition engineer; created Intelligence assessments of systems
- Technical advisor & engineering analyst for wind tunnel testing foreign Air-to-Air Missiles; created threat missile launch range templates, increased safety of aircraft crews; simplified mission planning
- Defense Systems Management College, Program Manager’s Course, PMT-401 Jan – Apr 2011
- USAF Test Pilot School, Flight Test Engineer Course, Class96A, 1996
- Master of Science, Aeronautical Engineering, June 1991, University of California, Davis
- Bachelor of Science, Aeronautical Science and Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (double major), June 1990, University of California, Davis
- Air War College, Dec 07; Air Command and Staff College, Jun 02, Squadron Officer School, Apr 98
- Acquisition Corps Member // Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) Levels;
Level III in Program Management; Level III in Test and Evaluation
Level II in Systems Engineering; Level II in Program Systems Engineering
- Private Pilot, 250+ Hours Pilot in Command; 1,000+ hours operational test aircrew exp
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.