Date of birth: April 8, 1986
Place of birth: Barcelona
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), MMAE, Chicago, USA Feb 2012--Feb 2013
- Simulate a spatially developing channel using Direct Numerical Simulations (DNS) with the support of KTH Mechanics, Sweden.
- Perform experiments with turbulent channel flows to determine development and 3D effects on the friction coefficient.
Normawind, Barcelona, Spain Jul 2011--Feb 2012
Wind Resource Analyst Intern
- Downloaded, analysed and filtered wind data using WindPRO software. Process optimization through Visual Basic for Applications for Macros in Excel. Creation of reports.
SIDASA, Barcelona, Spain Jul 2007--Sep 2007
Process Engineer Intern
- Supported the design, production and assembly of facilites for metallic surface treatments. Used AutoCAD software. Process optimization through Excel. Creation of reports.
Dianova's Camp Deer Run, New York State, USA Summers 2003, 2004
- Worked with New York teens of social risk between 12 and 15 years of age.
Conferences & Awards:
H.Nagib, R. Vinuesa, E. Bartrons, M. Mu~noz, G. Subashki, Y. Suzuki, New insight on ow development and two-dimensionality of turbulent channel flows", DFD12 Meeting of The American Physical Society, 2012.
Benefficiary of Becas Faro Program Scholarship, Spanish Ministry of Education, working as Assistant Researcher from September 2012 till March 2013.
BarcelonaTech, ETSEIAT, Barcelona, Spain Expected Dec 2012
Master in Aerospace Engineering
Dual degree program with IIT (Chicago) and IST, Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon)
Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Barcelona, Spain Expected Feb 2014
B.Sc. in Physics
Three years completed out of a 4-year degree
BarcelonaTech, EETAC, Barcelona, Spain Feb 2009
B.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering specialized in Aeronavigation
MATLAB, C++, Visual Basic, ANSYS, STAR-CCM+, Linux/UNIX, Excel, Maple, LATEX.
Catalan and Spanish: Native
English and Portuguese: Fluent
Italian and French: Basic
Fundacion General de la Universidad de Valladolid, Oct 2012 --Des 2012
Competence Training Programme
IIT, MMAE, Chicago, USA Feb 2012--Jun 2012
Course on Turbulent Flows
BarcelonaTech, ETSEIAT, CTTC, Barcelona, Spain Jul 2011
Seminar on Turbulence
Centre National d'Études Spatiales (CNES) & GTD, Barcelona, Spain Apr 2007
7th International Symposium on Launcher Technologies
Master Thesis: Experimental Studies of Aspect Ratio and Perimeter Effects on Turbulent Channel Flows
IIT, FDRC Feb 2012--Jul 2012
- Studied the relation between the skin-friction coefficient and the Reynolds number in a variable aspect ratio channel flow facility measuring the pressure gradient (PG) along the channel and the shear stress using the oil film interferometry (OFI) technique.
- Studied the influences of the section perimeter when using the PG to estimate wall shear.
- Estimated the high-Re von Karman coefficient and the Re required for achieving it.
- Used LabView, MATLAB and VBA among others.
Ultra Heavy Lift Hybrid Air Vehicle (HUV), IST Sep 2010--Apr 2011
- Created a conceptual and preliminary design of a transport vehicle subjected to AIAA's requirements.
Conduction, Convection and Radiation Effects on Heat Transfer in a Greenhouse
ETSEIAT, CTTC Feb 2010--Jun 2010
- Discretized, meshed and created an algorithm along with code consistency checks, numerical studies, mesh density and Gauss-Seidel versus TDMA numerical methods comparisons using MATLAB.
B.Sc. Thesis: The impact of jitter on the scanning law of Gaia
EETAC, Department of Applied Physics Feb 2008--Feb 2009
- Simulated the trajectory of the ESA's satellite that will be launched on 2013. Added disturbances and checked its long-term behaviour using MATLAB.
Flight Simulator, EETAC Summer 2005
- Developed plan and implemented flight simulator project framework.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) 2012--Present
- Elemental Grade in Clarinet and Music theory.
- Private tutor in mathematics and physics at pre-university levels.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.