2011 August 12.MS Aerospace Engineering, GPA 3.3, Texas A&M University
2008 December 13.BS Aerospace Engineering, GPA 3.5, Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
2008 December 13.BS Physics, GPA 3.5, Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
Engineering Skills: Experimental Design, Physical Simulations, System Engineering, Guidance, Dynamics and Control
Communication: Presentation (PowerPoint, LaTeX), Journalism, Public Speaking, Chinese Language
Management: Project Management, Marketing, Technical Writing, Proposal Writing, Business Writing
2012 June – 2012 July. Research Intern, Excalibur Almaz
- Designed cislunar spacecraft power and life support systems and simulated re-entry body drag and heating.
2005 January – 2008 December. Teaching Assistant, Department of Physics, Georgia Tech
- Taught physics 2 (electrostatics/electrodynamics) labs and oversaw experiments.
2006 January – 2007 May. Teaching Assistant, Department of Mathematics, Georgia Tech
- Taught calculus 1 (single variable calculus) and calculus 2 (linear algebra) recitation.
2012 January – Present. Project Lead, SPACE (http://www.spaceacad.org)
- Creating, managing, and promoting the Scientific Preparatory Academy for Cosmic Explorer initiative.
2012 January – 2012 May. Team Member, New Space Business Plan Competition: Citizen Spacecraft Design Platform
- Wrote executive summary. Set up technical algorithms for simulations.
2011 September – 2011 November. Proposal Lead, DARPA 100YSS Proposal: Pipeline for Creating Future Cosmic Explorers
- Co-wrote proposal for 100 Year Starship Proposal from DARPA.
2011 May – 2011 September.Team Member, European Satellite Navigation Competition: Water Sensor/HitchOn
- Conducted technical and commercial work on water sensor. Designed smartphone travel application.
2009 November – 2009 December. Team Member, Apophis Near Earth Asteroid Earth Impact Mitigation Proposal
- Co-wrote proposal for asteroid deflection mission.
2008 January – 2008 June. Science Specialist, Lunar South Pole-Aitken Basin Sample Return Proposal
- Defined science objectives and payloads for senior design project.
2006 January – 2006 June. Propulsion Specialist, NASA AO:Project Artemis, Crewed Return to the Moon
- Defined propulsion requirements and systems for a lunar mission.
2009 August - 2011 August. Graduate Student Researcher, Apophis Near Earth Asteroid Earth Impact Mitigation
- Simulated spacecraft payload operational environment in MATLAB and designed experiment for testing payload.
2007 January – 2007 May. Student Researcher, Combustion Chamber Image Processing
- Created MATLAB script for image scanning algorithm.
2006 June – 2006 July. Student Researcher, Outburst Orbital Humps in Cataclysmic Variables (CVs)
- Modeled binary star system in FORTRAN.
2011 October – 2012 July. SPACE Conference (www.spaceconf.com) July 9-10, 2012: Lead Organizer and Webmaster.
2011 January – 2011 April. ISAM Conference (http://aeweb.tamu.edu/isam) April 4-6, 2011: Lead Organizer and Webmaster.
2010 April – Present. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Houston: Publicity Chair, Newsletter Author
2009 August – 2011 August. Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS): Member
2010 August.Texas A&M University Business Management Certificate (BMC): Participant
2004 August – 2008 December. Georgia Tech University Astronomy Club: Member, Vice President
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.