Master of Science in Space Engineering - Politecnico di Milano, Italy (12/2012)
· Oct 2011 - July 2012- Thesis project at NASA-Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center – Crew and Thermal Systems Division – Thermal Systems and Engineering Support Branch, Houston TX.
o Evaluation of stagnating radiators using Thermal Desktop Computer Aided Modeling
· Space Systems Design course project2009
o Primary person responsible for thermal systems design and analysis for a Feasibility Study of an Unmanned Mission to Venus to analyze the atmosphere and collect soil samples.
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering - Università degli studi di Roma La Sapienza - Rome, Italy
· Thesis title: “Vibroacoustic analysis of Vega launcher in transonic flight with AutoSea2 software.”
Diploma di Maturità Scientifica (Italian High School diploma, with concentration on scientific studies) (6/2002)
Sub contractor project Thermal Engineer with Assystem France for Thales Alenia Space
· CDR Thermal analysis and sizing of IRIDIUM NEXT batteries. Redaction of technical report
· CDR Thermal analysis of TURKMENISTAN NSSC Satellite. Redaction of technical report
· Pre-phase A Proposal drafting for the PHOOTPRINT and INSPIRE missions concerning thermal control aspect.
Fields of Study
Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Fluid Mechanics, Heat transfer, Materials, Celestial Mechanic, Numerical Analysis.
Marked team organization skills and versatility in multiple working environments due to several years spent living alone, studying and working outside the hometown. Ability to adapt to different cultures since lived in multicultural cities for several years.
· Italian (native speaker)
· English (proficient)
· French (intermediate)
· Software: ThermalDesktop, FloCad, SINDAFLUINT, RadCad, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ETherm, Coratherm, Minitan, Autosea2.
· Languages:Pascal, LaTex, Matlab, Simulink, Fortran.
Interests and Hobbies
· Horse riding, playing piano, swimming, travelling.
I am an Italian graduate student at the Polytechnic of Milan in Space Engineering.
I have been living in Houston, TX for 8 months in 2012 and have been conducting research for my thesis work with CTSD at the JSC – NASA in the area of stagnating radiators, using computer modeling. I have designed and analyzed thermal systems as part of my graduate education.
I am comfortable working in teams and individually. I am extremely organized and networking, planning, executing and ambition are just some of my strengths: the University of Milan does not have an internship program with NASA, but I was able to organize my coming to NASA, as well as finding support within the Division to advise me and guide me through my research.
I approached a working environment totally new for me and I had an experience in a country where I moved my steps alone for the first time in my life. I was also able to learn fast how to use the new tools and software that I needed for my work.
I also worked for 6 month as sub-contractor in a French company as Thermal Engineer, supporting ThalesAleniaSpace in different projects regarding Telecom Satellites.
My studies in the Aerospace and Space field, gave me the possibility to gain knowledge in the different areas like Propulsion, Aerodynamics, Mission Analysis, Materials, Structures.
I am looking for opportunities in support of Aerospace Industry where I can find the possibility to grow up and learn more, where space is given to ambition and self motivation.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.