June 2012 – Sep 2012 LOCOG LONDON, UK
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
Spectrum Delivery Manager
· Reporting directly to the Senior Spectrum Manager.
· Coordinating late frequency requests for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
· Challenging and validating Spectrum demands and delivering bookable solutions to customers.
· Coordinating Testing and Tagging while liaising with Ofcom’s Spectrum team on operational matters.
· Responsible for the operational continuity and consistency of my assigned Spectrum Desk and for the delegation of tasks to my Assistant Spectrum Manager.
· Providing support to the NOC – NPC teams and to all Games Family Members.
· Coordinating key tasks for the Olympic and Paralympic ceremonies Spectrum Team.
· Met all my KPIs and achieved my SLAs. I was considered as a key member of the Spectrum Team.
· Successfully coordinated complex and demanding requests and delivered more than 500 assignments.
· Key responsibilities and successful completion of the opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympic and Paralympic Games 2012, the biggest RF events the country has seen so far.
· Successful Spectrum policing and great development of Project Management skills.
· Participated in the successful continuation of the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Rio 2016.
Mar 2011 – Mar 2012 ARQIVA LONDON, UK
Leaders in broadcast transmission, media services solutions for a digital world
PMSE Spectrum Planner
· Reporting directly to the Line Manager and the General Manager.
· Coordinating and assigning VHF, UHF and SHF spectrum for a wide range of applications in the programme making, entertainment and events sector. Dealing with technical enquiries and acting as both lead and support planner for spectrum management of major events and been involved in the successful management of the Royal Wedding, Motor Sport Events, UEFA CUP Final 2011, FA CUP Final 2011, Salon International 2011, Brit Awards, X–Factor and all the Multistage Events.
· Meeting all KPIs the day-to-day licensing functions and collaborating with the Ofcom’s Olympic Team 2012 for Spectrum demand during the Olympics. Participating in the massive project of DSO.
· Promoted from Trainee Spectrum Planner to PMSE Spectrum Planner in four months. Enhanced the company’s reputation and integrity while participating in the award of a new 5 year contract with Ofcom. Met all the deadlines and managed to perform exceptionally well under pressure in order to deliver highly professional services to large amount of customers’ requests.
· Entrepreneurial thinking and great ability to deliver solutions “outside-the-box”.
· Successfully completed Wray Castle’s taught course ‘Radio Principles’.
Oct 2008 – Mar 2011 RESOLVE SECURITY LIMITED BRIGHTON, UK
Largest security solutions provider in South East UK
Lead Venue Control Officer
· Reporting directly to the Company Director.
· In charge of in-house security and safety management. Managing venue control operations, delegating tasks to members of staff and maintaining high standard of safety and security across all business sectors. Responsible for a team of 10 security officers.
· Collaborating with Sussex Police Service to discuss legal matters and ensuring the venue complies with licensing and Security Industry Authority standards. Liaising directly with the senior site manager to ensure service efficacy and to promote the company in a positive light.
· Accelerated promotion to Lead Venue Control Officer in recognition of exceptional performance. Enhanced the company’s reputation through proficient service delivery leading to new contracts.
· Promoted by management to a position of trust with financial and human rights responsibilities, in recognition of my reliability, good work ethic and trustworthiness.
May 2007 – Sep 2008 HELLENIC ARMED FORCES SOUTH EAST BORDER, GREECE
The civilian authority for the Hellenic military
Ground Forces Sergeant
· Reporting directly to the Captain of the local region.
· Leading 12 soldiers, responsible for their safety and well-being.
· Completing high risk, complex operations under intense pressure with success.
· Promoted from Private to Sergeant in one year.
· Led a very successful Border Patrol operation to prevent illegal-immigration.
May 2002 – Sep 2002 Yacht Electronic Services PEIRAIAS, GREECE
System Integrator for Marine Electronic, Navigation and Telecommunication Systems
Field Application Engineer for Satellite Communications Division
· Reporting to Division Manager.
· Delivering solutions for maritime customers in the port of PEIRAIAS by installing products of
e.g: Inmarsat , Garmin, Furuno, Sea Tel.
· Maintaining and servicing all existing instruments for the Greek Market.
· Assisting Sales Team to hit targets during the busiest summer period.
· Understood and executed installation services for the marine industry with minimal training.
· Demonstrated excellent customer support skills by expanding our ‘installed base’ demand.
Oct 2005 - Oct 2006 UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX BRIGHTON, UK
Masters of Science in Satellite Communications and Space Systems (Full Time)
Thesis : Design of a Micro Satellite
Relevant Subjects: Mobile & Satellite Communications, Advanced Space Systems, RF Design, Digital Communications, Digital Signal Processing, Power Electronics and Strategic Management
· MSc awarded with high merit (68%), MSc dissertation awarded with distinction (73%)
· Ability to explain key subsystems of a micro satellite, analyse their functions and interactions.
· Ability to investigate Satellite Communications and Spectrum Management.
· Ability to provide a unique design by using Commercial – Of – The – Self products.
· In depth and very analytical knowledge of Satellite Communications and Spacecraft Engineering.
Sep 2001 - May 2005 UNIVERSITY OF SURREY GUILDFORD, UK
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Engineering with a Foundation year (Full Time)
Thesis : Computer Assisted Learning
Relevant Subjects: Engineering Design, Circuit Theory, Semiconductor Devices, RF Electronics, Optoelectronics, Electromagnetism, Power Electronic Drive Systems, Signals & Systems.
· BEng awarded with a 2nd class Honours, final year thesis awarded with high merit (68%)
· Modules and assignments provided a solid foundation in order to become an expert in the field.
· Experienced with the following technologies: GPS, GSM, UMTS, FDMA, CDMA.
· Proficient in Intermodulation Free software and Graphical Information Systems (Map Info).
· Proficient in Project Management tools and software.
· Hands on experience with principles of electronic engineering such as: PCB design, integrated circuits, electronic components, precision soldering and point to point wiring.
· Proficient with all Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office.
· Systems Analysis using of the following software packages: Matlab, PSpice, and Visualyse.
· Basic IT troubleshooting skills for desktop personal computers and related applications.
· Responsible, honest and reliable engineer.
· Leadership and innovation in the fields of delegation and project management, respectively.
· Problem solving and ‘outside-the-box’ thinking for all engineering challenges.
· Highly analytical, methodical and structural approach to problem solving.
Languages: Greek (Native), English (Excellent).
Interests: Mixed Martial Arts: Brazilian JiuJitsu, Muay Thai & Boxing. Music: Proficient in guitar and piano.
STATEMENT I consider myself to perform well in any professional activity I am responsible for. I can adapt easily in any working environment as I have been exposed to a variety of diverse activities. I am determined to succeed though dedication and hard work. I am a highly motivated person and I enjoy working on individual basis or as part of a team. Throughout my working and personal experience I have gained confidence, which helps me in problem solving and decision-making. I have deep technical awareness, continuously expand my commercial business skills, I am open-minded and always look into the future.
References available on request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.