Six Sigma Certified Senior Systems/Test Engineer with over 15 years diverse experience. Proven ability to lead other engineers, work with customers, design team and manufacturing to uphold quality standards and bring projects to on-time completion within budget and meeting technical specifications. Equally adept troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues as well as leading teams to exceptional results, even in stressful environments. Detail oriented problem solver, team player, and decisive bottom-line contributor.
Current SSBI & DoD Secret.
LOCKHEED MARTIN INTEGRATED DEFENSE TECHNOLOGIES, Akron, OH 2008-2012
Staff Engineer, Integration & Test Integrated Product Team Manager
Managed key projects and programs to solve technical challenges in the development and testing of a robust laser direct imaging tool for the United States Air Force. Reported results and progress to customers.
· Managed team effort of eight I&T engineers performing on an electronic countermeasures program that resultedin a new product line.
· Performed Control AccountManager duties accelerating schedule and reducing costs by 10%.
· Developed test planning packages in conjunction with program teammates, leading to streamlined testing.
· Designed and fabricated a portable field test laboratory allowing system to be transported as a whole, eliminating the costs involved with frequent assembly and teardown.
NORTHROP GRUMMAN SPACE TECHNOLOGY, Redondo Beach, CA 2007-2008
Senior Staff Engineer, Military Satellite Communications Space Segment Development
Worked on a variety of technical tasks in research and development of the new military communications network.
· Proposal Manager: Payload integration and test, leading to new business capture.
· Developed “Test as You Fly” methodologies for risk reduction throughout the payload product development cycle, enhancing customer value.
· Interfaced with customer and prime contractor to define mission concept of operations and test verification/validation strategies, reducing program risk.
RAYTHEON SPACE AND AIRBORNE SYSTEMS, El Segundo, CA 2005-2007
Systems Engineering Manager, Assembly, Integration & Test
Led a team of engineers, designers, technicians, and representatives from manufacturing of spacecraft components.
· Directed space sensor integration and test engineering/operations, special programs.
· Created and launched pilot engineering R&D test center for strategic and tactical systems, combining multiple laboratories into one efficient centralized unit.
NORTHROP GRUMMAN SPACE TECHNOLOGY, Redondo Beach, CA 2000-2005
Senior Integration & Test Engineer
Responsible for mechanical assembly and test of major subsystems for an industry-first spacecraft build.
· Generated test plans, procedures and test reports for component and system level structural testing, torque/angle tests anddeployable tests, achieving senior management schedule and budget.
· Directed technicians and test conductors during assembly and test of high value flight hardware, meeting all technical specifications.
· Reduced the span time and cost for major satellite integration and test efforts through revamping personnel assignments.
· Participated on design review board representing integration & test engineering, modifying test requirements and eliminating non value added tasks.
· Directed facilities modification activities to accommodate new spacecraft design, enhancing efficiency.
· Forecasted manpower and resource requirements for critical spacecraft design reviews, eliminating redundancy.
STRUCTURAL COMPOSITES INDUSTRIES, Pomona, CA 1995-2000
Conducted weekly team meetings, coordinated test strategy, manufacturing production input and engineering documentation to deliver product on schedule.
· Ledfilament winding pattern development and maintenance for the manufacture of composite overwrapped pressure vessels & aerospace structural elements, reducing cost by combining several manufacturing steps.
· Obtained and maintained pressure vessel design approvals with various governmental and independent approval agencies, ensuring product compliance.
· Developed and managed testing programs for R&D projects and new product designs, interfaced with in house and outside test facilities or vendors as required, qualifying new product with a subsequent increase in sales.
· Designed manufacturing tooling for cryogenic composite isolation structures, resulting in increased output.
BRITISH AUTO SERVICES, Whittier, CA 1989-1998
Owner / Operator
· Refurbishment and remanufacture of obsolete mechanical parts for vintage British automobiles.
· Developed comprehensive specialty machine shop.
· Awarded most favored supplier status from Jaguar Clubs of North America.
CaliforniaState Polytechnic University
Master’s Degree Courses in Composite Design and Stress Analysis.
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics, Academic Minor, Psychology.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.