Electronics & Telecom Engineer:
Working towards Electrical and Electronic Engineering Master’s Degree, University of Bradford. 2012
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecom Engineering – Damascus University. 2008
- First project: Designing “Automated Home by Phone” circuit, using PICs and ICs.
- Graduation Project: Designing “Cell Phone Jammer” circuit, using microwave techniques.
Transmission Planning Engineer - ArabSat:2008-2011
- Assigned satellite capacity for long term customer contracts. Provided technical support to the sales team. Supported customers during the setup phase. Prepared test plans for initiating IDR and other services for new customers. Planned for satellite capacities to ensure maximum revenue and optimal utilization. Was updated on new technologies in satellite operations and all the services being delivered by ArabSat.
- Team leader. Coordinated pre-launch activities to ensure on time transition, guarantee error free transmission environment, and follow customers’ needs after transition.
- Played key role as member of multiple platforms and VSAT purchasing and installing projects.
- Followed up the new generations of satellites manufacturing and functionality.
Pre-Sales and Maintenance Engineer - AlAmal:2007-2008
- Responsible for sales proposal preparation process to be synchronized with commercial and technical strategy to win tender bids.
- Responsible for making sure machineries and equipment run smoothly and pursuit the manufacturers for scheduled maintenances.
- In-Orbit-Test training – Thales Alenia Space – Riyadh, Saudi.
- Satellite Payload Training – Thales Alenia Space - Toulouse, France.
- Link Budget and Satellite Optimization – ArabSat - Riyadh, Saudi.
- Basic PLC & CX programmer – Omron - Damascus, Syria.
- Programmable Integrated Circuits – Special, Damascus, Syria.
- ArabSat Telecom Conference coordinator and representative- Cairo, Egypt.
- Arabsat representative to SUIRG “Satellite Users Interference Reduction Group”, Cannes- France.
Optimal Satcom Tools (Complan, CLBT, SunOut), CAD/CAE, PIC tools, CX-One.
Pre-Masters Certificate in Management & Business Administration- BBSI-Bournemouth,UK. 2011
- BBSI Certificate in Management and Business Skills.” Distinction”.
- Was announced as No.1 Student and the best team worker.
- Engineering Team Leader, organized and followed-up pre launch satellite activities to deliver the new services at the scheduled time – Arabsat. 2010
- Chairman of Cultural Committee - Circassian Charity Association – Marj, Syria.2007
- Membership in Chartered Management Institute.
Pre-Masters Research “The Exaggerated Managing Stereotype of Google”, Submitted to BBSI. 2011
- Customer Focus Course - ArabSat – Riyadh, Saudi.
- Professional Communication Course - ArabSat – Riyadh, Saudi.
Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi.
- Security+ certified professional, CompTIA.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator, Optima.
ICT Engineer, SBG (Saudi BinLade Group) - Damascus, Syria.2007
IT Supervisor and Teacher, Circassian Charity Association – Marj, Syria:2006
- Designed internal network and Maintain computers.
- Taught computer basics for children.
Security+ & Network+ Teacher, Optima - Damascus, Syria.2006
Microsoft Word, Ulead VideoStudio, Photoshop.
Personal Interests & Social Activities:
Founder and Leader of Marj AlSultan Stars group:
- Lead and encourage children to participate in useful community activities.
Elected preacher for Marj AlSultan village.
Active member in Circassian Charity Association.
- Had my own Studio Shop.
- Gold Awarded in Abha, Saudi.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.