PhD in Physics Present
Faculty of Sciences of the University of Porto (sigarra.up.pt/fcup)
University of Minho (www.uminho.pt)
University of Aveiro (www.ua.pt)
Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering November 2012
Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa (www.ist.utl.pt)
Master Thesis: Comparison of Space Propulsion Methods for a Manned Mission to Mars
Extra curriculum Courses: Management
Space Mission Analysis and Design
International Classification: ISCED 5 A
Optical Communications Transceiver for Fade Tolerant Data Relay Links 2010
- Static and Modal Analysis using ANSYSof a sensor box for Lusospace (Portuguese company)
- Co-Creation of a team to participate in the European Student Moon Orbiter
- Development of a proposal for an automatic guiding system
- Attended a Workshop at the European Space Research and Technology Centre of the European Space Agency
Skills and Competences
Language: Portuguese (native language)
English (Certificate in Advanced English – Level C2)
French (3 years in the Portuguese public school system – Level A2)
German (Starting classes presently – Level A1 from the Common European Framework of Reference)
Computational: Matlab (7 years of experience)
Visual Studio (experience in C language) (3 years of experience)
Solidworks (2 years of experience)
ANSYS (1 year of experience)
Star-CCM+ (1 year of experience)
Portuguese Association for Aeronautics and Space 2004 – 2012
- President of the association board 2009 – 2011
- Organization and promotion of the Aerospace Days 2009
- Organization and promotion of theAerospace Week 2006 & 2009
- Organization and promotion of a Rocket Workshop 2006
- Co-Creation of the Núcleo do Espaço (Space Group) 2005
European Association of Aerospace Students 2004 – 2012
- Participation in theEMEAC Lisboa 2011
- Participation in theEMEAC Pisa 2010
- Participation in the Fly-in Delft 2006
IST Management Challenge – Best of Class – Accenture (second place) 2011
3ª Escola de Astrofísica e Gravitação do IST 2006
- Summer course focusing in astrophysics and gravitation
Artistic & Other Skills:
Learned horse riding (Summer 2002)
Learned Sailing (from 1997 to 1999 on a private school)
Learned Tennis (from 1994 to 1998 on a private school)
Knowledge of Piano (from 1992 to 1998 on a private school)
Summer Job (2009 in a catering company)
Participated in Summer Camps (1993 – 1998 in Portugal & 1999 in England)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.