I am seeking a challenging opportunity in a multinational or leading company in Egypt, or overseas that matches my qualifications & skills where capabilities for learning and scope of rapid growth and development is existed. A full time Telecom Engineer and would like to utilize my experience in the communications fields. I am a hard worker, enjoy working under pressure, flexible to travel 7 re-allocate at any time, Self-Motivated, I would like to go where my abilities & skills can be developed and my knowledge can be applied to contribute towards the company’s success.
Certificate : B.Sc.Communication & Electronic, from Assiut University.
Year of graduation : 2003
Grade : Good
Graduation Project : Image compression
Project Grade : Excellent.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
A- Africanwaves: Currently I’m working at Africanwaves Company which is a licensed satellite service provider from the NTRA in Egypt providing a VSAT service. My post started from March 2005 until January 2009 and resumed in the same company on August 2010 until Present as a Senior technical Engineer. Africanwaves is a leader in the field of VSAT telecommunication systems, Broadcasting, GSM transmission, Wimax, Multimedia, Education and Professional solutions.
Africanwaves has a partnership with global VSAT companies such as:
· Harris CapRock delivers world-class communications services to customers (onshore & offshore) with critical operations anywhere in the world.
· Sonema: is the global leader in the large enterprise market.
Ø Africanwaves is an official agent for many large companies which are leaders in wireless communication in the entire world, such as:
ViaSat, STM, Wireless excellence CableFree, iDirect, JPF, Cambridge broadband networks and Airspan.
I had achieved the following projects: -
1- GSM via Satellite project for:
· Installation and setup the first GSM Backhauling via satellite in Egypt for Mobinil in the west desert (BTS) and remote site BSC at 6-October.
2- Central Hub Station:
· Install & operate STMi HUB in Dream-Land.
· Troubleshooting the system in case of any faults and taking the necessary action.
3-British petroleum FSO links:
· Install, test and operate FSO links to obtain a full connectivity for H.Q. and the branches LOS with a high capacity data rate 1 Gbps BW to connect the backbone switches on each site with the Master point at El Maadi.
· Install, test and operate FSO link (4 Km) to connect BP with Gapco (100 Mbps).
4- National Bank of Egypt FSO links:
· Install, test and operate FSO links to obtain a full connectivity for H.Q. and its branches.
5- Free Space Optical (FSO):
· Install more than 300 Laser links that connects BTS to BSC for Mobinil.
· Provide site survey for Line Of Sight (LOS) for all the laser links.
· Provide the maintenance & troubleshooting for all types of alarms.
B- Mobiserveholding: I had worked at MobiserveholdingCompany in the Telecoms Department and Satellite Division. Mobiserve. Mobiserve is a leader in telecommunication solutions covering Egypt,Africa and the Middle East. I have worked with the company from February 2009 till August 2010. My post during this period was a project designer, HUB operator and follow up support for existing projects. The company provides voice & data networking using iDirect systems. The main HUB is located at the Maadi earth station..
My duties in detail as follows:
I had achieved the following projects:
1- Algeria project (OTA DJeezy ):
2- Central Africa republic project (Telecel):
· Install and operate VSAT system that connects 12 BTS’s to the central HUB (BSC) at Bangui for Telecel central Africa republic and perform the entire configuration for all IDU & ODU.
· Perform schedule timing for the project and prepare the cash flow for the whole project.
· Follow up the shipping of equipment until delivered to the customer.
· Provide all documentation, Installation reports and signed the final acceptance for entire project.
From November 2009 to January 2010
3- MobiNil VSAT backhaul Project phase 1:
4- MOFA Egypt:
5- E1 optimization project at Central Africa Republic:
The purpose of this project is to combine 4E1 “4 BTS systems” on 1 E1 by using CX-U1220 - Abis/Ater 4 E1 Memotec optimization equpiments.
C- Jelecom:I worked at a Japanese company for telecommunication (Jelecom) as an insulation & programming engineer. From January 2004 to February 2005
Training & Courses:
· Cisco certified network Associate CCNA “640-802” at Comutec Center. August 2012
· Cisco certified network Associate CCNA “640-802” at CNS center. June 2008
1- Stabilized antenna Seatel 4003/4006, 4996/6006, and 9797 TX-RX series antennas. (installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, maintenance, etc.)
2- OBM “Out Of Band management” through Iridium satellite.
3- RSM “remote site management”
4- iDirect Evolution X3, X5 August 2010
1- GVF510 Core Skills for VSAT Installers
2- GVF520 Satcom Fundamentals
3- GVF521 Practical Technique for VSAT Installers
4- GVF503i iDirect Remote Terminal Installation
GSM-Private Branch Exchange (PBX)-Computer Network & Application (LAN)-Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN)-Closed Circuit Video Equipment’s. (CCVE)-Fire Alarm Control System (FACS)-Public Address & Sound System. (PA/SS)-Fax Machines (FAX). February 2004
Technical experience &skill:
Technical information and experts:
Soft skills Certified:
Date of Birth : 29th September 1981.
Gender : Male.
Nationality : Egyptian.
Driving License : Exist and valid.
Marital Status : Single.
Military Status : Exempted.
All References and Certificates are available upon request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.