George Washington University, Washington D.C. 2007-2008
Masters Certificate, Science, Technology, and Space Policy & Studies
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA 2005-2007
MPA, Public Policy & Administration
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA 1997-1999
BA, Environmental Sciences & Business Administration
Skagit Valley College, Mt.Vernon, WA 1995-1997
ATA, Parks & Natural Resource Management
Science Systems and Applications Inc Fall 2009-Nov. 2010
Position: Senior Outreach Coordinator
· Liaison for NASA GSFC outreach of NASA Research and Applications in Chesapeake Bay.
· Assist in research promoting the use of NASA satellite data products.
· Outreach and recruit organizations and agencies to partner in NASA science proposals.
· Organize presentations, draft research proposals for funding, provide public information at events
National Aeronautics and Space Administration Fall 2008-Nov. 2010
Position: DEVELOP Student Director
· Direct and administer DEVELOP program and Earth Science outreach for NASA GSFC.
· Supervise University student teams and participate in NASA Applied Science research projects.
· Manage, plan, budget, and propose yearly research projects.
· Recruit organizations and agencies to partner in projects as developers and end users.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration Spring-Summer 2008
Position: DEVELOP Intern
· Established stakeholder partnerships, researched and analyzed current use of remote sensing products in Chesapeake Bay Watershed Modeling.
· Researched Bengal Tiger populations in India creating a breeding and dispersal model for resource managers
· Authored white paper on Decadal Survey policy and programmatic guidance for NASA’s DEVELOP program.
Washington State Department of Natural Resources 1999-2006
Position: Natural Resource Specialist
· Managed Natural Resource State Owned Aquatic Lands in accordance with local, state, federal and tribal law.
· Researched, analyzed, and created environmental policies and procedures for State of Washington.
· Negotiated and created land transactions, contracts, and partnership agreements for the State.
· Performed outreach, project management & strategic planning related to use of natural resources.
VOLUNTEER/ EXTRA CURRICULAR SKILLS: Non-profit Community Organization - Backyard Astronomer - Editing/Writing Grants - Community Policy Advocacy - Birding
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing you to express my interest in a position within your organization, company or agency, and to share some of my experience in the space industry and related institutions. I am currently living in Washington state after a finishing my Masters degree in Public Administration with a graduate certificate program, Science, Technology and Space policy program, at George Washington University in Washington DC. While finishing my degree in DC, I began a series of research and outreach contract positions with Science Systems Applications, INC (SSAI) at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in their Applied Sciences Directorate-Earth Science Division. The last few years I have been caring for an ailing parent and subsequently managing their estate. Now that my work for my family is completed, I am eager to rejoin the defense and space industry.
During my approximately 4 years of contracts with SSAI and NASA Earth Science Division at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, I was responsible for facilitating access to and use of space applications and satellite based research modeling by developing countries as well as developed countries via research examples and outreach. I coordinated with NASA Scientists, Universities, international and national organizations, local, state and federal agencies to support potential practical applications of satellite data to support socioeconomic benefits in wildlife, fisheries, air and water quality, and land management of natural resources. Through creating integrated strategies, relationship building, outreach, organizing workshops and expert meetings, and providing educational research results, I was able to promote access to NASA scientists and research to outside professionals responsible for managing valuable natural resources.This work required that I lead several teams to research the different need base of broader user groups, identifying and analyzing their activities, then understanding and respecting their management authority and organization structure to incorporate satellite applications. Through this liaison work, I was able to connect NASA to groups that can truly benefit from those applications and continued collaborative relationships.
I believe I was successful in this endeavor due to my previous eight years experience with the Washington State Department of Natural Resources. As a manager of state owned aquatic lands based in an environmentally diverse region, I understand the real time need for satellite applications to assist with identifying the environmental effects on socioeconomic reliant resources. Through my work with this agency I relied heavily on my ability to prioritize issues, establish working relationships, create and maintain positive communications, and effectively disseminate technical and scientific issues to local, state, and federal agencies, national and international businesses, and environmental stakeholders to bring resolution to issues or problems in my region and the greater state.
In closing, I am firm believer in learning and truly comprehending the needs and interests of others in order to find a common ground to help build a better future. I have a demonstrated work history specializing in providing knowledge and access to satellite applications to other organizations, agencies and countries to assist in their management of resources for socioeconomic benefits. To build a better future, people need the right tools and the knowledge of how to use them. I have seen the effects of successful collaborations bring back natural resources to areas once barren and polluted. I would like to be a part of your organization's efforts for change.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.