Senior Aerospace Technician with over 10 years of Assembly, Disassembly, Industrial Maintenance and Operational experience for Kennedy Space Center
Core Professional Strengths
·Providing technical direction to operations personnel assigned to the functional groups of flight and ground systems, power systems, flight controls, instrumentation, and range safety systems
·Maintaining support schedules to ensure compliance while contending with unplanned work constraints
·Conducting pre-task reviews and briefings
·Operating most Microsoft applications and Maximo software
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE, Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Senior Aerospace Lead Technician November 2000– January 2013
Led a diverse team of 12+ aerospace mechanical and electrical technicians responsible for the safe and timely disassembly of the Space Shuttle Solid Rocket Boosters (SRB) down to component level and verifying no anomalies occurred during flight. Collaborated with engineering, planning, quality control, and customer representatives to develop and improve the performance, quality, and reliability of systems and components.
· Researched, tested, and installed a new high pressure Hydrolasing system designed to improve environmental and ergonomic concerns
· Helped develop, install, and operate the department’s Ammonium Perchlorate waste water disposal system to remove contaminants prior to sending water to sewer plant, thus saving money and the environment
· Trained technicians on Disassembly procedures for “Return To Flight” after the Columbia accident
· Developed shop aids for photo mapping of the Solid Rocket Boosters contributing to in-depth analysis for launch anomalies
· Streamlined documentation for maintenance and operational procedures reducing redundancy of paper and time
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE, Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Ordinary Seaman/Cook November 1996– November 2000
Maintain high cleanliness standards for galley, mess decks, dry stores, and walk-in freezer/chill box.
Create a menu for 1-4 weeks and purchase all provisions for 12+ people while keeping with the budget.
Operate, maintain, or repair ship equipment, such as winches, cranes, and derricks. Stand shipboard watches underway and import. Maintain U.S. Coast Guard License. Handle lines to moor vessels to wharfs, to tie up vessels to other vessels, or to rig towing lines.
· Saved the company money by changing where and how provisions were purchased
· Installed new tow winches on both Retrieval Ships so they could tow the External Tank Barge, which saved money for NASA and United Space Alliance
· Created a computer based way to follow inventory and cost, saving time and money doing the monthly inventory report
Voted Honor man by peers in U.S. Navy Boot Camp
National Defense Medal
United Space Alliance Employee of the Month (community service)
United Space Alliance Employee of the Month (Team)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.