ISAE-ENSICA Toulouse, France Sept 2009 - Oct 2012
MSc in Space Systems Engineering
Main courses: Space Systems Engineering - GNC Systems Engineering - Orbit Design and Determination - Rocket Propulsion – Astrodynamics - Rocket Motion - Satellite Engineering -Dynamics and Control
Lycée Saint-Louis Paris, France Sept 2006 - Jun 2009
Advanced Undergraduate course in Mathematics and Physics preparing for the competitive entrance exam to French graduate schools
WORK AND PROJECTS EXPERIENCE
EADS Astrium Space Transportation Les Mureaux, France Mar 2012 - Aug 2012
Internship at Astrium ST in the department « Navigation Methods », entitled Assessment of global accuracy for Mars Re-entry.
- Autonomous research and computing using Matlab.
- Conception of a global error model with all error contributors.
- Definition of a complete GNC system considering trajectory corrections and environment perturbations.
- Computation of a simulation tool for error propagation implementing the global accuracy for the Entry phase.
LIEBHERR Aerospace Toulouse, France Jun 2011- Aug 2011
Temporary work as Assembly-line Worker.
- Maintenance of Air Cycle Machine (ACM) consisting in disassembly, analysis of malfunctions and repairs.
- Autonomous work on complex air systems.
Multilingual School Rovereto, Italy Aug 2010
Temporary work as English Teacher.
- Class composed of ten students.
- Teaching skills and public speaking skills.
PIP Project Toulouse, France Dec 2010 - Jun 2011
Team project on solar energy with four other students.
- Design of a complete vehicle powered by solar energy.
- Skills needed in Mechanics, Electrical Systems and solar energy.
- Respect of the deadlines.
- Participation to a race named "Le Défi Solaire" in June with ten other teams.
- Team distinguished with the Special Merit Award of the Jury for this work.
LANGUAGE SKILLS& IT
French: Native Speaker
German: Basic knowledge
Systems: Windows, Unix
Software: Matlab, MS Office, DOORS
Languages: JAVA, SCADE
INTEREST AND HOBBIES
Culture: Head of the cultural wing of the students' union in 2010-2011.
Sport: Member of the school's football team and basket-ball team.
Travelling: Many travels through Europe (Spain, UK, Germany, Italy, Norway).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.