Accomplished Hardware Engineer and Product Manager consistently recognized for achievement and performance in the Space Systems and Commercial Satellite Industry. Recognized for innovation and successes in the design, test, and implementation of analog, digital and RF circuits. Experienced with electronic hardware development through all phases of product development. Proficient in the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DVM, signal generators, power meters, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters and other related test equipment. Skilled in the testing of digital, analog, and RF circuits to the card and component level. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Pads Layout and ORCAD.
GC CONSULTING, Fremont, CA 2012
* Designed a rack mounted multi channel Command and Telemetry modem incorporating multiple modulation schemes and two way ranging capabilities, significantly reducing and enhancing Satellite testing time for Lockheed Martin.
* Hired to Design and build a turnkey multi channel telemetry system to test a Satellite propulsion system for Ampac.
* Contracted to upgrade and redesign existing electronic systems including PCB layout and rework of PCA’s .
* Traveled to customer sites for Maintenance, Repair and Certification of existing systems that I have designed and built.
ORBITAL NETWORK ENGINEERING, Cupertino, CA 2000-2011
Electronic Engineer / Member of Technical Staff
* Charged with Electronic Design, PCB Layout, Test, and Reworking of electronic circuits.
* Designed Digital and Analog Telemetry systems for two Entergy Nuclear power plants allowing them to increase output power.
* Cut Test time down from days to a few hours by designing a Satellite Propulsion system Tester for Lockheed Martin.
* Designed, developed, and implemented test plans and procedures for embedded Telemetry and Communication products.
* Senior Engineer for Product Development, Design, Test and Integration of UHF/VHF Receiver systems.
* Responsible for systems requirements, analysis development of specifications, design, verification plans and procedures for mixed signal embedded systems consisting of RF, Analog, Digital and DC/DC power converters.
* Created schematics (ORCAD), PCB design, layout, and stackup for high speed FPGA, A/D, and D/A circuits.
* Selected and qualified components for a variety of OEM products.
* Worked closely with PCB assembly houses and OEM manufacturers to assure quality and on time delivery.
* Designed and integrated interface test adapters, wire harnesses, and cable assemblies.
* Developed designs for the installation of components and assemblies into chassis, racks, cabinets, workstations, customer facilities, and/or shelters.
* Planed and designed test equipment to satisfy test requirements.
* Participated in design specifications creation, design reviews, production and field failure analyses.
* Interfaced directly with Customers and Vendors to assure product requirements were met.
* Traveled to customer facilities for installation and acceptance testing of deliverable systems.
* Senior Engineer for Thermal, Environmental, EMI/RF/UL testing.
* Responsible for the day to day operations of the Hardware Development Lab and Manufacturing Facilities.
LOCKHEED MARTIN, Sunnyvale, CA 1981 –2000
Systems Integration Analyst (1996-2000)
• Key team member of the IRIDIUM Bus Functional Test Facility/E-STE Group.
• Aided in the design, assembly and debugging of the IRIDIUM Satellite STE consoles.
• Aided in the design, build, and testing of various types of analog, RF, and digital circuits for multiple programs.
• Key member within responsible groups for Integration, Test, and Verification (IT&V) of multiple program systems sent to various remote sites.
Test Engineer (1989-1995)
• Responsible for the development, checkout, and redesign of various types of RF circuit boards for P-397.
• Aided in the assembly, checkout, and debugging of the ICON video enhancement system.
• Troubleshoot complex Analog, Digital, and RF circuits to the component level for multiple special programs.
• Designed LMSC proprietary special electrical and electronic test equipment for deliverable and non-deliverable LMSC Programs.
Test Equipment Engineer – Electrical (1985-1988)
• Evaluate, establish equipment needs, required tests, and test procedures for validating Program and department projects.
• Design measurement systems for Program applications which require special test fixtures.
• Wrote test procedures for testing end-item hardware and oversaw the initial testing.
R&D Technician (1981-1984)
• Breadboard and Checkout of Analog and Digital circuits.
• Bring up, Test, Evaluate, and Repair PCB’s
• Wrote test procedures for testing end-item hardware and oversaw the initial testing.
OHLONE COLLEGE, Fremont, CA
General Courses: Engineering, Math and Electronics
Certified Inspector for NASA 8739
Solder, Polymerics, and Crimp & Cable Harness
Cadence Orcad Schematic Capture
Mentor Graphics PADS
SECURITY CLEARANCES HELD
• TOP SECRET
• TS/SCI with poly
• Special Commendation for the ICON system 1987
• P.O.E (Pursuit of Excellence) 1995
• P.I.P – IRIDIUM Project
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.