DOD Secret Clearance
To continue working in the satellite communications industry as a Satellite Communications Specialist for a civilian innovator where my motivation and skill can contribute to a team and I can demonstrate potential for career growth.
U.S. Army 2009-Present
· Served in a combat environment as a senior satellite hub communications operator for a period of 15 months in support of the 4th Infantry Division tactical network spanning Southwest Asia during operations Iraqi Freedom and New Dawn.
· Was a select member of a small group chosen to evaluate emerging technologies and validate the mobile satellite technologies of Gnomad and Command and Control on the Move tactical Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSATs) systems.
· Developed course materials and led classroom training as the organization’s subject matter expert of the Joint Node Network, SatCom and TDMA theories on a quarterly basis.
· Directed subordinate terminals in troubleshooting to minimize downtime and ensure network stability.
· Directed access and successfully ensured quality of services for a satellite network of more than 75 terminals in a tactical, combat environment.
· Conducted interference characterization and operational impact analysis including documentation and reporting of anomalies.
· Evaluated and balanced power of remote links in the satellite network to avoid transponder saturation, interference, and ensure compliance of all network nodes as directed by the commercial Satellite Access Authorization (SAA) as mandated by U.S. Army Cyber Command.
· Performed setup and satellite acquisition procedures for the Universal Hub Node (UHSTs), Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), and VSATs.
· Requested Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI) to perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair satellite network equipment to maintain signal continuity in a rapidly changing military communications environment.
· Acted as lead hub liaison between network nodes, Netops and satellite controllers for distant end terminals in peak and pol procedures.
Blatner Construction/Tradesman Int. 2008-2009
Wind Turbine Installation, Team Leader
· Responsible for a team installing tower sections, pendulum, nacelle, and hub and rotor on 1.65 MW wind turbines at the Pioneer Prairie Wind Farm wind sections in an effort to reduce the fossil fuel footprint for the respective industry. Coordinated interaction with commercial power generators and high voltage power cables.
PACCAR/Peterbilt Motors 2002-2007
Electrical Assembly Technician
· As an employee of the third largest heavy truck corporation and Fortune 500 Company responsible for installing electrical wiring on class 8 diesel trucks for the engine/chassis/cab components and pneumatic systems. Refined methodology and provided training to maximize efficiency and quality of products.
· Radio Propagation- L-Band, X-Band, Ku-Band, Intermediate Frequency, Radio Frequency
· Satellite Networks and Equipment- PM/WIN-T: Joint Node Network, Universal Hub Node (UHN), Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT), Gnomad tactical VSAT, Command and Control on the Move Tactical VSAT (C2otMOVE)
· Satellite Technology- Modems: Viasat Linkway TDMA satellite modem, Raydyne DMD 2050 FDMA satellite modem, L3 MPM 1000 Satellite Modem, I-Direct Satellite Modem Instruments: Rohde & Schwarz Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Multi-meter TX/RX equipment: Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier, MCL High Power Amplifier Controller, Viasat 3883-T Antenna Controller, Down converter, Up converter, Signal Processor Unit, Wave guide Switch, Brandywine GPS receiver, Canoga Perkins Fiber Modem, Media Converter, Sun fire V210 server
· Power Distribution- Uninterruptable Power supply, Automatic Transfer Switch, Multi-phase power
· Terrestrial media- Fiber optic cables, RF coax, Ethernet, SMA, Cisco 2950 IP Switch .
· Software- Microsoft Windows (Server 2003, XP, Vista, 7), Microsoft Office (2003, 2010) Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Unix, Java, National Instruments Multisim 11.
· Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
Expected Graduation Date: July 2013
· US Army Signal School of Satellite Communications
Vincent Hall, Ft. Gordon
Graduate with Honors, May 2010
MILITARY RECOGNITION AND AWARDS:
· Promoted ahead of peers.
· Graduated with honors from Advanced Individual Training.
· Recipient of the Army Commendation Medal for operations Iraqi Freedom and New Dawn.
· Iraq Campaign Medal
· Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
· Good Conduct Medal
· National Defense Service Medal
· Overseas Service and Army Service ribbons
References can be provided upon request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.