Project Management Professional with 13 years management experience and the ability to lead and motivate others to achieve high standards of excellence, productivity, and continuous improvement.
§ Schedule development, cost control, change management
§ Solid communicator with strong customer relations skills
§ Highly effective leadership and interpersonal skills
§ Results-driven achiever with strong organizational skills
§ Enthusiastic and knowledge hungry self-starter
Project Manager/Operations Manager, United Space Alliance 1998-2012
~ NASA Space Shuttle Operations Contractor
§ Supervised 21 employees performing the end-to-end configuration management and records management processes for the NASA Space Shuttle Program (SSP) Office at the Johnson Space Center.
* Led team members in on-going continuous improvement and Kaizen methodologies contributing to $2 million dollars in cumulative savings.
* Acted as the primary customer interface to the NASA customer.
* Responsible for $2.5 million budget.
§ Successfully managed numerous projects on schedule and within budget:
* Managed the highly-visible, high-pressure Columbia Accident Investigation Board (CAIB) Conference Facility Build Out Project in support of over 100 CAIB personnel. Initial facility build-out completed in 4 days. Tracked and reported project schedule and costs to NASA customer. Project resulting in high customer satisfaction.
* Conference Facility Build Out Project to complete build out of a new NASA conference facility to include 7 conference rooms complete with audio-visual capabilities, computer workstations, copiers, printers, teleconference system, furniture, security and miscellaneous requirements. Project completed on schedule and within budget.
* Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt assigned to lead the company-wide Change Evaluation Submittal Rate Project. Utilizing the DMAIC methodology, improved the submittal rate from 56% to 100% on schedule.
§ Space Shuttle Program Mission Management Team (MMT) Board Secretary
~ Board Secretary for the daily MMT meeting chaired by the Space Shuttle Program Manager.
Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology, University of Houston, Clear Lake
Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Houston, Clear Lake
Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute (PMI)
Configuration Management Certification, National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, George Group
USA Quest for Excellence Award
Manager of the Year, USA Leadership Association, National Management Association (NMA)
Board Member, USA Employee Fund (Volunteer)
Responsible for reviewing employee requests for assistance and managing the disaster fund, as well as funds donated to local charitable organizations. As a Board Member, worked with the USA Board of Directors and Office of Chief Counsel to attain charitable status.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.