Lead Payload Systems Engineer with demonstrated international experience in successful delivery of Ka and Ku – band satellites
April 2010 to February 2013
Satellite Payload Architect,NBN Co, Melbourne, Australia.
The company is pioneering the use of high throughput Ka-Band satellites in Australia.
· Successfully led payload system engineering activities and made critical design decisions within the NBN Co Long Term Satellite System procurement (LTSS)
· Demonstrated strong engineering and system capacity leadership and resourcefulness with and beyond the ground and satellite teams to ensure system capacity is met throughout the program
· Managed development of Ka-band broadband simulation for the use of dimensioning the LTSS solution
· Cross networking and team working skills with internal and external stakeholders leading to ensure quality system engineering outcomes
· Develop and refine a detailed end to end satellite payload architecture and technology roadmap
· Define and manage the technical and engineering specifications and requirements for the vendor selection process
· Develop a system level modeling to provide a trade-off analysis of business level requirements against a vendor proposed satellite solution
· Evaluate payload and systems tradeoffs, waivers, change requests and deviations and recommend optimal solutions for NBN Co
April 2005 to November 2009
Payload Engineer, SingTel Optus, Sydney, Australia.
The company is a leading satellite service provider in Australia.
· Successful managed and supervised the contractor in the construction and completion of three satellites in the Optus D series
· Lead RPO activities throughout the Optus D series design, procurement and operational processes
· Analysis and evaluation to continually improve satellite procurement processes
· Selection of sub-contractors that ensured delivery of the final product in a timely period at the design stage
· Attended and contributed to design reviews,contractor program meetings and technical interchange meetings
· Reported all technical and schedule issues and concerns and resolved technical problems during the design and procurement stages
· Addressed and resolved matters relevant to the design, test and operation of the Optus satellite communications payloads
· Ensured the satellite contractor adhered to appropriate standards and procedures for quality within time and budgetary constraints
January 2004 to March 2005
RF Engineer with Wired & Wireless Solutions Communications, Sydney, Australia. The company provides voice, data and video solutions.
· Supported winning of two major clients RF and voice contracts (Hewlett-Packard and Procter & Gamble)
· Designed and implemented converged PICO system using VoIP technology (Hastings Deering)
· RF design and optimisation of cellular based networks
· Monitored implementation of microwave link connecting client networks
· Capacity planning and Tele-traffic engineering
· Site survey and base stations measurement for signal optimisation
· Set-up, testing and repair of product integration
· Trained new technicians and updated sales staff on RF technology
Master of Telecommunications Engineering: 2005
University of Technology, Sydney
Bachelor of Telecommunications Engineering: Graduated with Honours 2004
University of Technology, Sydney
Dean's Honours List 2003: Outstanding Academic Achievement
Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering: Graduated, 1997
Ort Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
Skill Level of knowledge
Telecommunications RF Propagation Theory Advanced
Telecommunications Networks / Protocols Advanced
Telecommunications Signal Processing Advanced
IT Regulations and standards Advanced
ETSI Broadcast standards Advanced
Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Advanced
Matlab, Mathematica,MiniTab Advanced
Java, C/C++ Advanced
Web Design, Dreamweaver, Flash Intermediate
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.