Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Minor in Mathematics May 18, 2013
Wichita State University, Wichita, KS GPA: 3.80/4.0
Intern – Engineering
NASA Dryden Flight Research Center, Edwards, CA
Operations Engineering Branch May 2012 - August 2012
· Performed Operations Engineering tasks for NASA 853 including: Weight & Balance, updating mission documents for flight, conducting crew briefs, writing flight reports, etc.
· Mission Controller for Hanger Radiation and Combined Systems Tests and Flight Tests
· Created Weight and Balance sheets for Phase-1 glider model for Dryden’s Air-Launched From a Towed Aircraft (ALFATA) Project
· Managed creation of initial requirements to replace X-15 model on Dryden campus
Aerodynamics and Propulsion Branch January 2011 - May 2011
· Created flight cards for air-data calibration flights for NASA F-18 support aircraft
· Supported Flight Tests for the SCAMP project
o Inventoried and verified functionality of microphone field equipment
o Created instrumentation pre-flight, day of flight, and post-flight operational procedures for TG-14 support aircraft
o Set-up and operated field microphone equipment during flight tests
Controls and Dynamics Branch August 2009 - December 2009
o Developed adaptive pilot model using MATLAB Simulink for adverse interaction testing between pilot and research flight control system; i.e., PIO’s
o Supported check-out flights with NASA 853 as flight controls mission controller
Future Astronaut Training Program Counselor
Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center, Hutchinson, KS Summer 2009 and 2010
· Led space-related enrichment activities in engineering, science and astronomy for 40 students weekly
· Worked in a fast-paced, team-driven environment often requiring quick decision making - PEMCAT
· Managed Falcon III Shuttle simulation missions for students in mission control
Student Research Assistant
National Institute for Aviation Research, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
ASTEC - Aircraft Structural Testing Evaluation Center May 2009 - May 2009
· Disassembled aging Air Force KC-135 aircraft
· Documented aging process of aircraft with photographic evidence and updated spreadsheets for Air Force
Computational Mechanics Laboratory July 2011 - May 2012
· Assisted in the structural certification of composite materials
· Documented and reduced coupon test data
· Organized and prepared test specimens for certification testing through spreadsheet documentation and strain gauging of specimens
MATLAB/Simulink, CATIA V5, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Maple
NASA Group Achievement Award (2012)
NIAR Undergraduate Research Award (First Place) (2011 Engineering Open House)
· The Study of Winglets on Low-Speed Aircraft
Wichita State University Shocktoberfest Man of the Year Finalist (2010, 2012)
Analysis and Optimization of Axisymmetric Supersonic Inlets for Rocket-Based Combined Cycle Propulsion Applications
· Advisor Dr. L. Scott Miller
Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
Sigma Gamma Tau Aerospace Engineering Honor Society
Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
Golden Key International Honor Society
Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Dean’s Honor Role (7 Semesters)
Wallace Engineering Scholarship Recipient (Academic/Merit)
Distinguished Scholarship Invitational Top 50 Scholarship Recipient (Academic/Merit)
AT&T Foundation Scholarship Recipient (Academic)
BEST Robotics Scholarship Recipient (Academic)
Wichita State University Freshman Academic Scholarship Recipient (Academic)
Sedgwick County Academic Scholarship Recipient (Academic)
National Honor Society Scholarship Recipient (Academic)
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Vice-President - Coordinated with President to schedule school year’s event, find participants for Design, Build, Fly competition, recruit new members, etc. (2010, 2011)
Events Coordinator - Coordinated bi-monthly events for student members (2009)
BEST Robotics Competition - Student Coordinator (2008)
Engineering Council (2007, 2008, 2012)
Open House Advisory Committee Projects Chair - Advised engineering project teams on registering for event, reserving tables, chair and equipment for event and coordinating volunteers to set up event (2008, 2009, 2012)
Lego Mindstorms Competition - Student Coordinator (2008, 2009)
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (2008-2012)
Engineering Council (2007, 2008, 2012)
Emerging Leaders Program Mentor (2013)
Wichita State Lego Mindstorms Competition (2008-2010, 2012)
Shocker Leadershape Institute (2008)
A Cappella Choir (2009, 2011)
Intramural Sports (Football, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Softball)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.