- 2013: State Certification Exam (Professional Association of Industrial Engineers).
- 2013: Master’s degree in Astronautics Engineering
University of Rome "La Sapienza" (Scuola di Ingegneria Aerospaziale)
Specialization in “Technologies and standards for access to space”.
Experimental Thesis: “Long Term Data Preservation and applications of Nimbus 7- Coastal Zone Colour Scanner data set” (dratfed in English)
- 2010: Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
- 2005: High School scientific diploma with linguistic experimentation (English-French).
- 2013: PV 2013 International Conference: Ensuring the Long-Term Preservation and Value Adding to Scientific and Technical Data.
Paper title: "Nimbus-7 Coastal Zone Color Scanner dataset recovery". (Oral and Poster Presentation)
- 2013: Stage at CPM Electronics. Design, production, maintenance and repair of Military / Civilian Radio Jammers
- 2012: 9-month Internship at European Space Agency (ESA-ESRIN). Long Term Data Preservation Program.
Critical Data management and preservation, Software Development
- 2010-2014: Collaboration with a Professional Engineering studio. Building design and estate sales for residential and commercial
- 2009: Internship in a light aircraft production facility.
- Experience and aptitude to work in an international environment
- Ability to work in team
- Capability to develop projects individually
- English: Fluent. Confident use of technical language.
- French: Fluent
- Italian: Native
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Os: Microsoft Windows Xp/Vista/Seven/8, Linux/Ubuntu, OsX, iOs, Android
- Web tools
- MATLAB, SIMULINK, FORTRAN, STK, SCILAB, SolidWorld
- Good knowledge of software for Remote Sensing: ENVI, BEAM-VISAT, SEADAS
- VMware, Parallels
- Data Storage systems
- Video Surveillance, alarm and security systems
Traveling has always been my great passion.
Among the places visited so far:
• Middle East (United Arab Emirates, Qatar)
• Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
• Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives)
• Africa (Morocco, Seychelles)
• North America (Usa, Mexico, Canada)
- Reading: books, technology magazines, aerospace Journals.
- Sports: swimming, water polo, surfing, ski, skydiving, scuba diving.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.