SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Safety and Environmental Performance
- Strong Electronic Hydraulic, Pneumatic Capabilities
- Metallic/Nonmetallic Heavy/Light Structural Assembly
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skill
- Strong Testing, Rework and Repair
- Electrical, Electronic, and Mechanical Assembly
- Successfully Completed Series of ULA Management Training
- Strong Team Building Skill
- Microsoft Office
- Total Quality Management
- Used Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma concepts to implement continuous process improvements
- Strong familiarization wit- SAP, Orbits Software, and Green Belt Trained
SUPERVISOR 2011 to 2012
Triump- Aerostructures Vought Aircraft Division, Stuart, FL
- Responsible for manufacture and delivery of the Boeing 777 Outboard Flaps
- Accountable for Schedule, Cost, Safety and Environmental Performance
- Responsible for Quality and Structural assembly riveting, modifying various aircraft metals composites, advanced composites and bonded components
- Worked closely wit- Quality, Engineering, Finance and Human Resources
ASSEMBLY & TEST MANAGER 2003 to 2011
Boeing/United Launc- Alliance (ULA), Cape Canaveral, FL
- Supervised / Manage hourly employees to control the quality, cost, safety
- Promoted diversity and a constructive work environment
- Aligned program objectives wit- laws, regulations and ULA policies/processes
- Further developed an environment that encourages accurate and candid reporting of program progress
- Approached new processes in an analytical fashion to ensure consistence in my approac- . Established, document, monitor and control program efforts, budgets, and schedules
- Prioritized costs, schedules, and technical performance to satisfy the customer's desires and contract obligations
- Identified issues, problems and concerns in order to apply corrective actions
- Provided daily status reports of the program progress and/or difficulties
- Strong background in Electrical/Mechanical on Delta II and Delta IV operations and Sub-Systems
- Successfully Completed Series of ULA Management training. Environmental and Safety Coordinator and Training of Personal Protective Equipment usage
- Managed activities in the Horizontal Integration Facility (HIF), Delta IV Launc- Complex (SLC-37) (SLC-6), and the Delta II Launc- Complex (SLC-17) (SLC-2). (SRM) Solid Rocket Motor Assembly, SpaceCraft Upper stage
PRODUCTION OPERATION MANAGER / TECHNICIAN 1997 to 2003
Boeing Company, SPACEHAB, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Experienced wit- staffing and directing the SPACEHAB Payload Processing Facility (SPPF) assembly and test work groups
- Scheduled that lists the key events and how eac- participating team supports those events
- Defined policies and procedures to be used
- Experienced wit- production techniques, assembly and integration operations, and mechanical, electrical,
- electronic hydraulic, pneumatic, and Metallic/Nonmetallic Structural assembly, ground and flight hardware requirements
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills.
- Organized the equipment in the facility and facility maintenance, fire system, elevator, crane, A/C maintenance and ground operations
- Supervised logistics, shipping and receiving, transportation, stock control, inventory record keeping, packaging and crating of flight hardware
LEAD MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN 1997
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Melbourne, FL
- Refurbishing of the Boeing 707 aircraft J-Star Program
- Sheet Metal and Structural Mechanic/Light and Heavy duty Structural Maintenance and Repair
- Electrical and Electronic Testing and Repair/Strong Mechanical Capabilities
LEAD MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN 1995 to 1997
ECC Corporation, Orlando, FL
- Assembly of M1 and Bradley tanks simulators and testing
- Electrical, Electronic, and Mechanical assembly components and testing
- Worked from blueprints and schematics
- Installed Simulators at various military insulations throughout the U.S
LEAD MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN 1985 to 1995
McDonnell Douglas Missile Systems Company, Titusville, FL
- Performed initial production, development, assembly, testing and rework.
- Repaired and tested the Tomahawk Cruise Missile systems using procedures suc- as hig- pressure pneumatic, hydraulic, nitrogen, argon, and helium augmented by computer aided diagnostic testing equipment; use of variety of hand and power tools, electrical and electronic measuring equipment, (Multitester, Ohm/ Volt meter
United States Army- Honorable Discharge
Secret DOD clearance
L.A. Community College, California
Brevard Community College
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.