TS/SCI clearance: Adjudicated (11/2013)
Summary of Qualifications:
· 11 years operational, testing, and integration experience with on-orbit satellite systems
· Satellite Systems Controller for Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS) on-orbit satellite constellation in support of US Air Force Space Command
· Former Line Instructor October 2008 to February 2014. Conducted line instructor and training duties for systems new hires for crew chief, ground and satellite operations.
· Duel certified ground systems and satellite systems operator; execute daily activity schedule, routine, and emergency commanding for station keeping.
· Supervised key crewmember communication during Launch & Early On-Orbit (L&EO) operations for SBIRS satellite constellation.
· Satellite communications subject matter expert; Maintained US Army Tri-Band flyaway satellite system and ground station terminal.
11 years of expertise in satellite command control, active space surveillance, training, curriculum development, and military instruction.
GEO/HEO Satellite Systems Crew Chief 06/2014-Present
Information Technology Engineering Corporation (ITEC) S: Michelle Zayatz
6304 Spine Rd
Boulder, CO 80301
- Leads Satellite System Operators (SSO), Ground System Operators (GSO), and Ground Systems Engineers (GSE) to perform satellite commanding and system configurations
- Configures, manages, and monitors software, hardware and communication equipment in the Interim Test Center (ITC), dedicated Remote Ground Station (RGS) and Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) resources.
- Coordinates/performs fault isolation and restoration of ground station communication segments
- Directs all actions for real-time telemetry, tracking & control (TT&C) of the new GEO-1, GEO-2, HEO-3 satellites to ensure mission success.
- Performs and directs fix actions for the satellite bus, payload, and ground system malfunctions during LEOT operations for both GEO satellites
- Researches UNIX based operation systems to retrieve proper configuration files for daily satellite operations.
Air Education and Training Command Instructor 05/2010-06/2014
United States Air Force S: Timothy Tichawa
1524 E Nevada Ave
Vandenberg AFB, CA 93437
- Conducted initial skills training for the multi-national Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS) course
- Ensured training continuity with United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), Air and Education and Training Command (AETC), Air and Space Primary Command (ASPC), and 460 Space Wing
- Maintained, operated, and developed electronic training materials for the SBIRS Integrated Training Suite.
- Evaluated graduates’ abilities to process and provide missile warning and state-of-health data to all coalition forces
Satellite Systems Operator 04/2005 – 05/2010
United States Air Force S: Edwin Medina
1832 E. Crested Butte Ave
Buckley AFB, CO 80017
- Configured, monitored, and operated Defense Support Program (DSP) satellite constellation
- Planned and analyzed satellite contacts, resolved emergency contingencies, and performed satellite command functions
- Performed telemetry, tracking, and control functions for SBIRS constellation during daily station keeping events, command and control, and satellite contingency operations.
- Predicted potential spacecraft subsystem and component failures
- Developed crew procedures for satellite launch, early on-orbit operations, emergency recovery, end-of-life testing, satellite disposal, and state-of-health monitoring for DSP program.
- Developed 100+ lesson plans, scripts and test materials, supporting satellite commanding and state-of-health operations
Space Console Operator/System Crew Chief 07/2003 – 04/2005
United States Air Force S: Gavin Iteen
1206 Site C-6 Rd
Eglin AFB, FL 32547
- Performed satellite tracking and critical data collection for United States Strategic Commandspecified high-interest satellites as well asensures data is transmitted to higher headquarters sustaining each assigned mission
- Responsible for detection, tracking, and reporting of metric observations of satellites both near and deep space, utilizing full capabilities of AN/FPS-85 phased array radar
- Processed and provided space object identification and radar cross- section data to intelligence communities
Pursuing Bachelors of Science in Technical Management, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Devry University (01/2016)
06/09 Associate’s of Science in Aerospace Technology
Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, AL 36112
06/10 Associate’s of Instructor of Military Science
Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, AL 36112
Air and Education Training Command Fundamentals of ISD Course
Air and Education Training Command Principles of ISD Course
Air and Education Training Command Technical Writer Course
Proficient in Microsoft Office
JPAS, OPM, e-Qip
Operated UNIX and Linux PC computer systems
460 Operations Support Squadron Airman of the Quarter
Air Force Space Command Crew Member Excellence Award
Air Force Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service
Active Department of Defense TS/SCI Security Clearance
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.